A Simple Trick to Gain Traffic and Improve Search Engine Ranking

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are a blogger, you are primarily focused on two things: one gain traffic, two, rank high on search engines. Bloggers are fixated on traffic and search engine ranking because they are able to generate revenue only when they get traffic and rank high on search engines.

While one may write an entire book on how to build traffic and how to improve search engine ranking, I am sharing a simple trick to gain traffic and improve search engine ranking.

Write a Thorough Review and Publish on Your Website

Let say you review a company, the company is likely to share the link to the review on its website (testimonial page for example). When your link is shared on another website, you will gain backlinks and traffic.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's a superb trick I must say. There is no way people won't visit your website when embarking on such a trick. I like the uniqueness of this trick. It is not that common and I am sure if a web owner can make use of this, there is no way it won't work especially if webmaster reviews some big companies with many traffic already.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I thought about this, and was even trying to built one, but then I have to do other things, I cannot post all goody-goody only, a site owner will not link my blog if he won't get "YES" type of review. And if I will create an honest review which may include some critics, then it might be ignored by site owners.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree with this type of promoting a product or a business. When I posted on YouTube a video of the radio station DZRH it was unexpected that the station would catch it. They shared the link of my video on their website. It is giving my video about 100 views in a week. That can also apply to blogs that promote business, products and other entities.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right about reviewing not just companies but even specific products can be very helpful to bring in products. It is also good to be unique with your titles. People will always want to read a different version of a thing. So if there’s a trending news write it your own way

Mika

VIP Contributor
When you review companies, businesses, products, and services and publish these reviews on your blogs and websites or even forums, these reviews will help you gain traffic and backlinks. When you are receiving quality traffic and quality backlinks, your search engine ranking will improve. You can also promote affiliate products through reviews.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I review products and services on my website as well as Instagram and Facebook page. I also do sponsor posts. I make money from reviews and sponsor posts. I believe publishing Reviews is not only one of the best methods to drive traffic but also earn revenue from your website.