Simple trick to make money fast with affiliate marketing

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is no doubt one of the money making method people have been utilising for the past few years.

Affiliate marketing gives you the opportunity to work at any time as you please. In a simple term, you become your own boss with affiliate marketing.

More affiliate programs are coming up to compete in the industry and majority of them are coming with good offers and commission rate.

You promote other people products and earn a commission whenever a purchase is made with affiliate marketing.

As simple as it sounds, majority of the newbies often find it difficult to make first sales with their affiliate marketing campaign.

One of the reasons for this is that they are targeting high competitive niches and they may find it difficult to make sales faster as there are a lot of established any authority in those niches.

If you want to start making money with affiliate marketing fast, you need to identify a new less competitive niche and starts promote product in that niche as soon as possible.

These simple tricks works if you are promoting either digital downloadable products or physical products.

Take for instance, I have a friend who is promoting digital downloadable courses in meditation niche. He has established himself as an authority in that nature fast and he is making consistent income with affiliate marketing in the niche.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Trust me you cannot make money fast with affiliate marketing. My website has organic traffic and referral traffic. I run adsense ads and infolink ads. My visitors interact with the ads on my site, therefore, I earn with adsesne and infolinks. However, I did not earn even a penny by promoting Amazon affiliate products.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As long as it is very important to go into a niche that is less competitive as a beginner, at the same time it is very important you look for the niche that is lucrative. There are some affiliate marketing niches that will not make you any money. The popular niches are usually much more competitive and lucrative.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Mika I doubt if you ever read my post before you drop your comment here. why is it that you always measure everybody standard with your own point of view.

Just because you don't make money with Amazon associate fast on your blog does not mean that that is how it is with every other person.

I have a blog over here that make first three mandatory sales with Amazon associate in the first 30 days.

Perhaps you are not doing the right thing with your blog that's why you are unable to make good amount with Amazon affiliate program.

You can as well drop the link to your blog, I will help you to fetch out some of the things you are doing wrong which prevent you from making good money with Amazon associates.

You need to maintain an open minded to every post you see here. You can simply ask question if something seems not clear to you.

Nite

Valued Contributor
There are so many niches out there in which you may focus. The niche should not be crowded, then it will be harder for you to compete, drive traffic and conversions, it's simply because there will be other high competitors competing in the same niche. So it is always best to go with the niche you're familiar with, and having a personal experience in that niche will make things easier.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to generate sales, you will have to remember a couple of things, such as you already need traffic on your site, social pages, or videos where you are dropping affiliate product links; secondly, before you choose the affiliate product, you need to analyze your audience, the choice of product should depend on the kind of audience you have on your blog, videos or social pages.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is no doubt one of the money making method people have been utilising for the past few years.

Affiliate marketing gives you the opportunity to work at any time as you please. In a simple term, you become your own boss with affiliate marketing.

More affiliate programs are coming up to compete in the industry and majority of them are coming with good offers and commission rate.

You promote other people products and earn a commission whenever a purchase is made with affiliate marketing.

As simple as it sounds, majority of the newbies often find it difficult to make first sales with their affiliate marketing campaign.

One of the reasons for this is that they are targeting high competitive niches and they may find it difficult to make sales faster as there are a lot of established any authority in those niches.

If you want to start making money with affiliate marketing fast, you need to identify a new less competitive niche and starts promote product in that niche as soon as possible.

These simple tricks works if you are promoting either digital downloadable products or physical products.

Take for instance, I have a friend who is promoting digital downloadable courses in meditation niche. He has established himself as an authority in that nature fast and he is making consistent income with affiliate marketing in the niche.
The less competitive niche you are talking about is not really profitable, if it was profitable it could have been one of the most competitive, generally I won't even advise people to go into affiliate marketing to concentrate in this area because I believe it may not really work, even as a freelancer you have to concentrate on skill that is on high demand and that will be the most competitive. at least if you are able to break into the system successfully you are very sure of getting a constant job based on the skill and the energy you have to offer. This is my own suggestions.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The less competitive niche you are talking about is not really profitable, if it was profitable it could have been one of the most competitive, generally I won't even advise people to go into affiliate marketing to concentrate in this area because I believe it may not really work, even as a freelancer you have to concentrate on skill that is on high demand and that will be the most competitive. at least if you are able to break into the system successfully you are very sure of getting a constant job based on the skill and the energy you have to offer. This is my own suggestions.
I will be more convincing with your submission if you have some real life experiences to back it up.

I made decent income from Amazon associate and I can tell you that the fastest way to make money is to target low competitive keywords.

You are just going to shoot yourself at foot if you choose competitive keywords to rank in your niche. The reason is that it takes years rank on the first page of Google if you have a any chance with competitive keywords.

You can't compare affiliate marketing with freelancing. Both of them have their own unique criteria which makes them quite different.

But when it comes to competition, it is the same thing in most platforms. You can easily get accepted on freelance marketplace like Upwork if you apply with less competitive service compare to the popular one.

Competition applies in all market irrespective of the industry or niche. Go and read a book called "Blue Ocean Strategy" and you will understand better.