Simple Trick To Improve Productivity As A Blogger

kayode10

VIP Contributor
As a blogger, you will always want to achieve more productivities with your blog in terms of traffic and earnings with less effort on your side.

This is the focus of most people and there is nothing bad in having this notion. And this is the reason why some people are going into blogging in the first place.

In this blog post, I just want to share you a little trick which you can apply to your blogging routine in order to improve the productivities with less effort on your side.

The simple way to improve productivity with your blogging journey and any online business is to outsource.

Outsource means looking for virtual assistants to do some difficult but less important tasks for you in your blogging journey or any online business.

Outsource give you opportunity to have more free times with your blogging journey.

There are lot of things you do as a blogger which you can outsource to virtual assistants and they are going to do the job perfectly.

You can outsource the writing of contents for your blog to a writer on freelance Marketplace. You can also hire an editor who will correct some of the mistakes on the contents produced by the writers and post them on your blog.

A virtual assistant who is knowledgeable about SEO can help you to build some white hat links for your website in order to improve the ranking on Google search engine.

You can start implementing outsourcing in your blogging journey today and you have more free time to spend with your love ones and to go on vacations.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a nice idea, but it will come later in my blog journey and not at the begining, unless I have much funds to cover for the hiring of those extra bodies. But if my budget is less I'll simply do everything on my own, then maybe later I can simply improve especially when my blog have started paying off. From the little amount I've made I can add it up and hire a virtual assistant, who can help in the aspect of back link, and SEO aspect, and also answer queries made by visitors if their is any at all.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Blogging is not just about writing articles and publishing on your website, blogging also involves doing SEO, doing digital marketing and website management. You cannot do all of these things if you are not productive and creative. Even though a lot of people say blogging is a passive income source, it is not entirely a passive income source. You have to constantly work on your blog to generate traffic and revenue. You also not only have to regularly publish articles but also constantly do SEO and digital marketing. This calls for being very productive and creative as well. Blogging is a hard work.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to get started with blogging, you need three things, one, a great writing skill, two, SEO skills, three marketing skills. If you have these three skills, you are likely to become a successful blogger. However, you need to remember one important thing. Blogging is not get rich quick scheme, it takes a lot of time to become successful.