How To Cure Pimples With Simple Trick

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Pimples are one of those things that affect people when they are reaching the maturity right from adolescence.

Pimples usually occur on the faces of young adults. Pimples can really affect your self-esteem if you have a lot of it on your face.

A friend made a funny joke on one day and told me that pimples is an indication that someone is having a sexual intercourse.

People usually recommend different home remedy for a person who is having pimples on his or her face.

In this post I am going to introduce you to a simple trick which you can apply and get rid of pimples faster than you can imagine.

The simple trick involves the uses of toothpaste. Yes you read it right you are going to use toothpaste to get rid of pimples on your face.

I can bet with you it works like a charm you just need to be consistent with it. You need to get yourself a toothpaste especially the one that has high percentage of fluoride.

You get a bath soap to wash your face with warm water in the morning and apply toothpaste.

Let the toothpaste sit on your face for 30 minutes before you wash it away. Do the same thing at night and be consistent with it for a week. Never skip a day and you are going to be happy with yourself after a week.