A Simple Strategy to Generate Book Sales on Amazon

Mika

VIP Contributor
On Amazon, you can publish paperbacks and ebooks for free. Therefore, technically speaking, you can make money from your books and ebooks without spending any money (provided you write the book and design the book cover and inner pages). However, generating sales is not easy. You will find this when you publish books.

If you are in this position, here is a simple strategy.

Once, your book is live, offer your ebook for free. Then reach out to your friends and family to download the book and give positive reviews.

If you cannot have too many friends and family to give you reviews. Hire book reviewers on Fiverr on Upwork. Ask them to download the book, read the book and give genuine reviews.

Once you have at least 20 reviews, set a selling price.

Now, run ads on Amazon and promote your books. Since there are already positive reviews, people will consider buying the book.

Positive reviews can definitely help your book sales. When I buy books on Amazon, unless know the author or have read the author previously, I do not buy any books that do not have reviews or do not have a lot of positive reviews. Therefore, if you want to sell a lot of books on Amazon or any other platforms, you need to focus on getting a lot of positive reviews. However, if you are a new author, you will not get any reviews because no one is buying your books, and even if some people buy your books, they might not be interested in leaving reviews. Asking your friends and family to review your books can help you. Hiring book reviews through freelancing platform is a also a good strategy. I think the best option is to give the book for free and send email to those who downloaded the book to give a review.