A Simple Guide For How To Change Your Diet And Get Healthy.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
There are no steadfast rules when it comes to dieting.But there are some basic principles that can help people make healthier choices, along with guidelines for what to eat and when.

Eating more vegetables can have a great impact on your health. Most vegetables contain a lot of water, which is essential for maintaining hydration. They also have a lot of nutrients, which you get when you consume the whole vegetable.

Vegetables also fill you up, so your body doesn't feel the need to snack on something high in calories and fat.Eating a wide variety of vegetables ensures that your body has a source of most vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, beta-carotene, folate and vitamin A (just be sure not to go overboard on certain types).You'll also get fiber when you eat veggies for every meal.Fiber helps slow down your digestion and biology processes, which can make it easier to lose weight.You don't necessarily have to count calories or track everything you eat in order to lose weight, but it's helpful if you do because those habits can help establish a baseline for your eating habits.

Ganibade

Verified member
A simple guide to change your diet to be healthy. It very good to monitor what you eat to be healthy, firstly balance diets is very important for better health and always notice which food is not good for your health,so that you changed it immediately. The qualities of diets present in the food depends on type of food that we eat, decides of what to eat don't eat everything,when you notice that one foods is turning your stomach,stop eating it and change it immediately. Consult nutritionist to tells you what to eat and when to eat it,so that you be healthy.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to the diet my priority is the enjoyment. We can live for long if we would be eating foods that are not delicious. Well, to be honest with that I do not want to reach 100 years by eating just the green leafy vegetables every day. What is there to live for if I could not eat steak, pork barbecue, chicken barbecue and pork chop. That is the concept of life for me that we should enjoy what God had put on this world that we live in. Why are there animals here if they have no use for us? Man is on top of the food chain so we should avail of the wonderful things in this world particularly the food. I am sorry if I you are a vegetarian and you might have been offended by this comment. I am just being honest with my opinion regarding diet.