Business Ideas A dating consultant

Jamoflondon

Verified member
A dating consultant is a job that involves the matchmaking of two people to connect with each other to become lovers either online or offline, well the job is mostly done on the internet. For someone someone to meet with a consultant, you will have to pay for their time, this business is a simple and straightforward way to make money this is why your home can be used as an office. You can simply go for dating advices and what is necessary to be done to me your match. It is not really lucrative in Nigeria due to the fact of the economic situation of the country. but in more developed countries, anyone that does this kind of work usually make a lot of earnings from it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know some people that are into this. They make a lot money by match making people that are unable to find suitor together but I don't see it as a good job because they only care about the money they want to get without caring about what will happen to the families afterward.

Mellorando

Banned
Being a dating consultant is amazing and a lot of people make money in this line of work in our day-to-day life little people need encouragement and confidence when it come to dating so to acquire this confidence the job of a dating consultant is needed although this line of work is not rampant in areas of Africa but the few people who indulge in this line of work makes money

fmwinneer

there are apps for this thing , i advice anyone who is good with this kind of things to start a youtube channel and make videos like" how to approiach a girl " , " how to make a man thing about you" , this things works but to talk directly with people as consulatant it is going to be exausthing and not going to work well because anyone who needs advice will lokk for information of intenret first