A couple beginner tips, low cost/free money making methods for beginners!!

nancy

Sup, lately I've seen a lot of posts again asking how to make money with $5, $10, $25 dollars etc or even with no money at all.
The internet and this forum is covered with methods but I guess some people still find it hard to find those methods or make a start so here are a couple suggestions.
As said these tips and methods can be find all over the place so it's more like a collection put in my own way of talking with some added experience I had with some of the things discussed.
Keep in mind the lower the budget the longer it will take to make money and that is what it will take anyway TIME.
You see I don't put a title like "easy $100 a day" and then put a afflink to a CPA network in my signature because IM is not easy! It get's easier with experience and money but it's still hard work.
Most people will fail because they procrastinate or give up too fast or even both, with no money or very little money there are no fast ways or get rich quick schemes!

CPA&AM
CPA and Affiliate marketing are IMO the easiest to begin with if you are new to IM.
With no money or very little money you won't make a killing but at least you can earn some money to buy a domain name and some hosting then rinse and repeat, scale etc.

What's the difference between CPA and AM?
Not much to be honest, you can see a CPA network as a collection of different AM offers packed together.
A couple advantages and disadvantages for both of them:

CPA Network

Advantages: You can find different products and you will be paid for all of them through the CPA network that usually pays faster than direct AM and it's easier for you to keep track of things.

Disadvantages: As they are the middle man logically they take a cut. Once you made some good money you can usually convince them to pay you a better percentage ;)

A couple CPA networks I work with:

For top offers I use MaxBounty, Peerfly and Crakrevenue(18+, gaming).

For content locking CPAgrip, adworkmedia, CPAbuild and OGads.

Now the first 3 I mentioned are a little harder to get into and MaxBounty even requires a phonecall so you really need to know what to say and that is basically convince them that you know how marketing works and how you will be promoting them which usually works better if you got your own domain and site but I talked my way into all of them when I had no XP and no sites so it's still possible ;)

The last 4 I mentioned are pretty easy to get into just use your brain a little bit.

Now there are literally hundreds of networks, you can go check out the offervault to find offers you like and see which network is connected to it.

Always look up a review when you join a new network that can save you a lot of headache down the line.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a detailed explanation on how money can be made through affiliate marketing. It is somehow difficult but with consistency and hardwork, it will seem easier. I think one needs to learn on the rudiment involve in this before trying to give it a trial in order not to be doing the wrong thing.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Honestly speaking, I really like the ideas that was shared by the poster and it is quite unique in some ways. It is just that I noticed that some words are not broken down to the understandable level because I am so certain that not all of us are that expert when it comes to grammars and all that. Nevertheless I was still able to bring out some useful points that can be of help later in the future. I am appreciative to have the chance to know about this but I hope that the person that posted it is also experienced in this aspect.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is another great guide on affiliate marketing indeed.... We have so many people willing to know much about affiliate marketing, and I concur this will help in the long run.
However, affiliate marketing is not really easy to make money from, because you would need to convince people to buy some products before you can earn your commission, which means if they ain't buying, you can't make any earning. And not everyone can do marketing, because to convince people to buy something, is another level of skill, which anyone interested in Affiliates marketing need to learn. It's indeed a powerful tool!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt, CPA marketing is presently one of the best ways in which people can use to make money on the internet currently. There are a lot of CPA networks in which you can venture into the matter your geographical location and if you have the right things in place you can probably be accepted and therefore you will be qualified to promote CPA offers.

One of the main reasons a lot of people prefer promoting CPA offers to affiliate product is because in CPA marketing you do not need to make any sale before you make money but you make money when people complete some offers such as dropping their emails, zip codes and a lot of other things.

Adult CPA marketing is something that I have been wanting to venture into currently but my geographical location and some other things is making it a bit difficult for me. A platform like crackrevenue is very hard to venture into as a newbie but I am still making a lot of research about other similar platforms that would allow me to promote adult products.

Promoting adult offers is presently one of the best and easiest ways of making money as a CPA marketer.