A comfortable workplace for efficient work

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was working in a bank I applied for a personal loan for the repair of our home’s roof. Our manager endorsed my application with no question. He said that a home with a leaking roof can affect the health of the employee. Likewise in the workplace that statement also applies.

In most offices in this tropical country the air conditioner is a common fixture whether it is the window type or the package type. In office buildings the centralized air conditioning is a must. Companies are willing to spend for the high electric consumption of the air conditioners instead of being frugal but would give the employees a hard time with the heat. Even in factories the room temperature is an important issue because too cold or too hot weather can directly affect the efficiency of the worker. If you know of other causes of discomfort that you find in some offices in your place let us discuss it here to serve as food for thought.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
When I was working in a bank I applied for a personal loan for the repair of our home’s roof. Our manager endorsed my application with no question. He said that a home with a leaking roof can affect the health of the employee. Likewise in the workplace that statement also applies.

In most offices in this tropical country the air conditioner is a common fixture whether it is the window type or the package type. In office buildings the centralized air conditioning is a must. Companies are willing to spend for the high electric consumption of the air conditioners instead of being frugal but would give the employees a hard time with the heat. Even in factories the room temperature is an important issue because too cold or too hot weather can directly affect the efficiency of the worker. If you know of other causes of discomfort that you find in some offices in your place let us discuss it here to serve as food for thought.
Yes ; I agree with you a good working environment will surely affect the efficient of the workers either positive or negatively.
When the working condition is favourable the employees do not have any reason to complain for their failure. And working efficiently will lead to increase in the returns or profit that the company will make,

Mellorando

Banned
The comfortability of a business depends on how close it is to its customers and on what rate does customers comes each day to patronize the workplace when starting a business it is wise to note the location where you want to start such a business and make sure that he your food that are demanding by members of your surrounding

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Good working environment is one of the determining factors of the success or failure of any business. good working environment also provide the workers with a lot of inspiration and a desire to work very hard in order to make the business successful. There is a kind of motivation good working environment brings that is beyond imagination. It also promotes customer and workers relationship.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
A bad working environment will definitely take toll on the productivity of the employees. I once worked in factory with bad ventilation. By afternoon we will leave out work to pull off the uniform, frantically looking for a source of fresh air. Rain is like a blessing to the workers ad they know everywhere will be cool at last. I agree with your input, very brilliant.