How to feel satisfied and comfortable in your business.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is so sad to say that some business owners do not feel satisfied and comfortable with the kind of business in which they have established and because of this they lose their interest in their businesses and as time goes on because of their loosen interest their business tend to fall go bankrupt and also become insolvent . It has never been advised to lose interest in your respective business because this absolutely will be perceived as being unserious by others who possibly will be your business rival and business competitors and even your customers and clients can also perceive that you are absolutely not serious towards your business because you are unable to satisfy and made comfortable there never is wants and needs and so they will not patronize you as well .

To be able to feel satisfied and comfortable in your business is advised that the business idea during the initial stage of its implementation and establishment should be made by you and you alone . You shouldn't pick a random business idea that you read on a random textbook or possibly heard from another individual , the only thing that's an individual or a textbook can give you when it comes to business idea is that they can only make suggestions for you but you as the one establishing the business is definitely the one to choose which business idea to establish according to your taste and preference .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Anything you want to feel satisfied in and comfortable as well you should first love it. it is not always okay to just copy another person dream and business is no exceptions. it is good to always start a business in an area one is already comfortable in.

Then you need to plan what you would be needing to make the business as progressive as you want You know that satisfaction comes naturally when the total output is high. There can't be any satisfaction if a business is failing.

So how can you make your business satisfying for you

Try to make more sales daily . more sales means more profit and more money.

You should promote your business so that you get a wider audience especially if you are having online sales

Never you quit, no matter how glooming it may look. You can still make it. Isn't how far but how well. you would get there with time.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
This question is a good one. The most important thing we do to feel satisfied and comfortable in our business is to always be working towards something bigger than ourselves.

Whether that's by establishing long-term partnerships with our clients, or by getting involved in a community, or even by working on projects that raise awareness for issues that have affected us personally, we make sure that every day spent at our business is a day spent helping us and our clients get closer to whatever it is we both want to achieve.

We think this helps us feel satisfied because when you're doing something you believe in, and you're doing it with people you respect and admire, it's impossible not to feel good about what you're doing.

Some people say that you can only be happy when you're comfortable and satisfied in your business, but I disagree. You can be happy when you're constantly trying to improve your business, even when you're just starting it. For me, being satisfied is not the same as being comfortable. When I'm comfortable, I'm not pushing myself and my business to grow as much as possible, but when I'm satisfied, I am pushing myself to do better and have more success. There are things that make me feel satisfied with my business that don't make me feel comfortable at all!

That's why we always keep pushing ourselves forward—so that we can all get where we want to go together.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely mandatory for an individual to feel satisfied and comfortable in his or her offline business . If you are not comfortable and satisfied with your established of the business possibilities are you would not become serious towards your business and even if members of the public make complaints about your business not been promising to the area in which it is being situated you still will not show any interest possibly because you are not satisfied and made comfortable towards your business . The ability for the business to flourish totally depends on you being the business owner in the sense that you are the only person that can sort out creative ways to boost your business profit and income and that can only be made possible if you are comfortable and satisfied with the kind of business you have established .

During the initial stage of establishing a business it is 100% advice to be the one to form or come up with the business idea you shouldn't let others make business ideas for you or what they can only give you his options and suggestions which you can choose from after making proper analysation and further clarity about what type of business you have in mind to establish .