Comfortable workplace with air conditioning or heater

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This issue is very important because there was a case of a factory that was like a sweat shop with the heat from the machines and the only ventilation that was provided were several industrial fans. The case was considered a health problem contributory to sickness which prompted the company to install air conditioners.

Especially in the office there should be equipment or devices that will control the temperature - a heater during the cold weather and an air conditioner for the summer heat. When I worked in an office I had never experienced a work place with no air conditioner because we live in a tropical country and that cooling equipment is a must. Companies should always consider the comfort of the workers in the work place because discomfort can directly affect the efficiency.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, the companies should always give much preference to the comfort level for the employees, if the company cannot make the employees happy, the employees will not work efficiently and when they don't work efficiently, the company will fail to generate revenue. When I worked in a company, the boss took a lot of care to provide comfortable working conditions.