6 Weird Ways to Make Money

Mika

VIP Contributor
Disclaimer: I am not using any of these ways to make money but I have seen a lot of people use these methods to make money. You can try these methods if they are available to you and if you think the methods are appropriate.

Street Performance: If you can sing, dance, play instruments, perform acrobatics, martial arts, etc. you can perform in the street and make money.

Sell breast milk: This sounds weird but there is a huge market for breast milk in the US.

Sell used underwear: Yes, there are marketplaces for buying and selling used underwear.

Fertility donors: You can donate your eggs/sperms to other people so that they can have a child. This can make you a lot of money.

Sell feet pictures: Sounds weird, right? You can take your feet pictures and sell them online.

Sell Poop: You can sell your poop for medical research. There are a lot of companies that buy poop.

Good morning everyone. Hope you are all doing well and you are having a nice weekend with your family and friends. Your thread is very interesting and informative at the same time. To be honest, I have not heard about all these 6 weird ways to make money. Maybe. I have heard about a couple of them. They seem to be very good earning ways. It is left to us to choose the one we think that it will work for us. Thanks a lot for taking the time to share with us this useful information about these weird earning methods. It is greatly appreciated.

Money can be gotten in all ways but not all ways should we use to get money. I am always being careful on the kind of thread I will take when it comes to making money. Because most times, it may not be because of us but because of the people around us. That's why need to take it easy before we involve in some things we may live to regret.

I have seeing people selling their kidneys and other parts of their body to make money. Is that him much money is important? I am not doubting the importance of money because it is even undoubtedly but we don't need to involve in some weird ways to make money especially the ones that involve selling of part of the body like sperm, breast milks and some other sensitive things in us.

I won't frown at street dancing, I have seeing people doing it and I even know of a friend that's now dancing for sma celebrity, he started as a street dancer till he's renewed and met a celebrity that gave him the chance of dancing in his music videos.

I have also seen people doing mobile toilet at different parties to make money..