Why Do Some Cryptocurrency Experts Make Weird Crypto-Related Statements?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Which cryptocurrency will fail and which one will succeed is a matter of debate. However, one thing is for sure is the fact that cryptocurrency is a really hot topic because it is one of the biggest investment tools and a topic that is being discussed by almost all kinds of investors in the world. Despite being really controversial, cryptocurrency has never failed to attract investors of any type. However, since cryptocurrency is controversial this does not hold back many "experts" from making many ridiculous statements. I Mean I have been searching the Internet and I often read the news related to cryptocurrency and I find statements such as "Bitcoin's value will be down to zero", "Ethereum will soon replace Bitcoin", "Bitcoin will be valued at $100,000 at the end of 2021", etc.

I think such kinds of statements are deliberately made by many so-called "experts" to mislead the investors and make them invest in the cryptocurrency in order to increase the market value of the coin and ultimately manipulate the market condition for their favor. This is exactly what many big players do. Cryptocurrency is a decentralized asset, so they resort to such ways. What do you have to say?