5 reasons why jobs are better than business.

Peppul

1. A job is more secure.
Security is the 1 reason people have jobs, even with the risk of being laid off, one can assure themselves always finding another whereas when failure hits business one is at the risk of loosing much more than just that.
2. A job provides a steady income.
Yes, profits surely sounds fascinating and intriguing but let's face the fact, the numbers can never stay stable and rather fluctuate from time to time depending on the business as for jobs one is assured of getting a fixed amount every year.
3. Work less hour.
If you think being a boss is easy let's get real, while enjoying your 9 to 5 working hours with weekends off, your boss is flooded with work calls, client calls all day and night long. So never crib your 40hours working week because your boss just gets to work double.
4.fewer headaches.
Remember you may have 1 boss, but your boss has many bosses and that are his clients. Working for as many as them can surely give anyone a nervous wreck.
5. You can't lose your home when you lose your job.
Jobs comes with little to no financial risk whereas business involves much greater risk, in times of financial risk in business one can also end up also loosing their personal assets whereas the one with the job can always enjoy satisfaction of going home and live on his saving for time being.

Lyrrex

Cool, but o don't really thing that jobs are better than business, because a job may never make one rich, but a business can.

Seyesystem

Job is the best for me especially government job since you will always get your monthly salary. Having job you are sure of monthly stable income and if you are able to save certain amount you can easily start your own business with rest of mind. To me I prefer job to business first but in the long term I can now go into business. Job gives you security and confidence no man will have job that will not have rest of mind. No matter how small the salary is you are sure that every month you will be expecting certain amount which you can plan on.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I shake my head whenever I see people talk about business as though it is something one can just start today and turn rich over night. To confirm this, you will first have to take a look at different business owners in your vicinity. Only a few of them are really making it. A lot of them are struggling to make sure their businesses do not crash.

Many people would quit their business to take to an available job opportunity if given the chance to make a decision.

A job allows you to have time for your self and to focus on other helpful and recreative things. But if you talk about a business, every day you are just concerned about making enough sales and generating lots of profits. It doesn't allow you have time for your self. Jobs have helped many people than businesses.

Josemendez

Verified member
A job is more secure.
This is not true bro. Job is never secure because you can be fired at anytime . You can't speak of security in something that you don't have control over .

Business is actually more secure than job because if the business is yours , no one can take this business away from you. You are only in charge of it ,and you deal with it however you wish .

2. Job comes with more headache than business ,because as a business owner you are the boss ,and you have to assign responsibilities to your employee ,and even when you don't have , you can set you business in such a way that it allows you the time you want.

There is nothing more honourable like having a business controlled by oneself . You don't need to be answerable to anyone , you don't also need to wake up early in order to reach to work place on time .