3 Reasons Why Online Earnings Are Better Than 9 To 5 Jobs

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Online earnings refer to making money online by using your skills and time. Online earnings are a great way to make a good income at home with going anywhere else. It is a kind of money making method many people prefer. Here are some of the biggest reasons why online earnings are far much better than having a 9 to 5 jobs:-

1) More Freedom

Well,, this should be on the top of the list because we all know that making money online provides you freedom. You do not have to deal with a mad boss who shouts and insults you in front of your co-workers. Moreover, you no longer have to deal with all those irritating co-workers who always want to put you down and bully you all the time.

2) Less Pressure

Making money online in the comfort of your home provides peace of mind. You no longer need to get pressurized by your mad boss who never gets satisfied with your performance no matter how ell you perform!

3) Income Growth opportunities

Many people believe that 9 to 5 jobs offer income growth and career growth opportunities and this is something that online earnings do not offer. in fact, I must say that quite opposite is the truth. When it comes to making money online, you can sail on the ocean of endless opportunities. When it comes to a day job, you will always get promoted if you perform well and only if your boss likes you! However, you always have the opportunity to show your talent and use your skills to grow your income online!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Wow online business is really good no doubt , it gives people the freedom to work on spare time yes . But the problem with online business is that some of them are not reliable , that is just the facts and because of this it is not advisable for you to depend on online business all the time , at least you should have some backup offline business in case whenever ones fails. Another reason a lot of people may not prefer online businesses is because technology is changing. It is possible for technology to change and takes over your online earning opportunity making it outdated and difficult make money.

Inasmuch as offline works really takes a lot of your time , but if you are operating a private business organisation you may not likely be pressured because you can employ more people to take those responsibilities off your heads. The reasons why I may not likely engage in government work over here is because the payment rate is not even sustainable comparing it with the difficult economy of the country.

If I have a good earning opportunity online that gives me a reasonable amount of money, I will rather use it to establish a firm business.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I can actually agree less, although online work or job may very flexible because it give the advantage of having your time to yourself and helps you move according to your pace. It furnishes you with more oppotunities as they spring forth and it also keep one abreast with all the latest updates happening all around the world this indeed is a very serious advantage, because it better equip one to face up with all forms of challenge that may likely arise. And all thr information one getting online gives on an edge over those that are offline, because those working offline may have little or no time ro even access their whatsapp platforms as they are sucked up with all the work activities. This is and many more reasons actually makes the online worker to always be ahead. But the reality is if we should measure the work, I would say those working online could be doing more as weekends are not excluded from the days of work for thr online worker. The online worker sometimes work at night when the offline worker is on his bed resting. Some I think the online worker is really doing more work.

Shaf

Verified member
With the Covid 19 pandemic and it's effects on the economy, causing many people to lose their jobs, it's even more glaring that having an online job is easier and provides an alternative to offline jobs.

But once you experience it, you know that it's all all that easy and rosy. It takes as much effort, if not more in some cases and it may not even succeed at first.

One thing that can't be argued though is the freedom you get. Freedom of location, time and choice of profession. This one thing makes it worth all the stress for most people.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
For me is really the freedom that I like the most because it's one of the best things to have in life, ability to control your time an don't have to trade it with money, you will have enough time to focus on things that really matters to you and leave an impact in the world before you pass on.

Working online gives you all of that to but it doesn't happen over night it takes a lot of hard work, failures and resilience to achieve.

Working offline needs commitment and I think one can be able to channel his salary and fund his business idea and gain independence too if done well.

But for the vast majority of offline workers are just comfortable and they don't really do anything to improve their selves and with time they will meet their retirement age without anything tangible this is really crazy and sadly it's the reality for most people.

Defining your journey is very important because whether you're working online or offline if you have a solid plan and discipline to follow it through you can have your independence.

I will choose working online over again if I have to, because it fits my personality.

Wiserr

For me is really the freedom that I like the most because it's one of the best things to have in life, ability to control your time an don't have to trade it with money, you will have enough time to focus on things that really matters to you and leave an impact in the world before you pass on.

Working online gives you all of that to but it doesn't happen over night it takes a lot of hard work, failures and resilience to achieve.

Working offline needs commitment and I think one can be able to channel his salary and fund his business idea and gain independence too if done well.

But for the vast majority of offline workers are just comfortable and they don't really do anything to improve their selves and with time they will meet their retirement age without anything tangible this is really crazy and sadly it's the reality for most people.

Defining your journey is very important because whether you're working online or offline if you have a solid plan and discipline to follow it through you can have your independence.

I will choose working online over again if I have to, because it fits my personality.
Yes you are right and I am very sure that freedom is one of the major reason we have to consider in this online business, one can be able to control the time and everything he does, also making money online gives one the ability to know more about different things online, in fact I do consider online business as a room for acquiring knowledge. just like this forum which is a pay to post site it gives one the ability to know how to construct and generate good grammar and a lot of more . also it is a platform in which one can learn things and at the same time earn.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
These are very good benefits that online earning truly has over a 9 to 5 job. I really love the freedom that comes with online earning. You just become your own boss and choose what time to work and exactly what to do without being pressured by anyone.

I also love online earning because even though you are not working hard for a promotion, you can work hard to gain as much skills as possible. With better skills, you stand a chance to increase your income immensely.

Another benefit of online work is that you avoid getting into physical conflict with coworkers like it happens in most offline workplaces. Hence, you don't come home at the end of the day feeling so much stress from the confrontations with the other workers.

Rachael

Verified member
This is a helpful thread for those who might consider making online their primary source of livelihood. Inasmuch as I enjoy working online because of the leverages it gives which is devoid when it comes to working online, but there are some offline jobs that are less tedious and there are also online jobs that is time-consuming with little payout. When I embarked on my one-year primary assignment in my country, I was fortunate to work with an organization that placed value and priority on their employees. You could choose to work over-time, but you should be sure of getting paid for the added work time. I got to realize that there are some offline jobs that gives so much benefits, although it was owned by some foreign bodies private individuals, but at some point, the government bought it over and nor even surprising, the benefits, salaries and all fringe compensations were slashed. At that time, I enjoyed the ambience of working online from 9am in the morning till 2pm, when I normally close from work, and we who were on primary assignments usually worked twice in five working days and once or twice during weekends, where we went for publicity and property registration. It was my fondest experience. It's just that such companies that exists are few but the online way still has advantages of less pressure.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think when it comes to the amount of money you can make any particular business both online and offline businesses have equal opportunities because they are very good opportunities for both. The good thing about online is that even if you have an offline business you can take it online and market them on various social media platforms which will probably increase your sales. personally, I would prefer to venture into online businesses because of so many reasons and one of them is because I do not want to work 9 to 5 with fixed salary on monthly basis. Another thing that makes working online very viable for a lot of people is because of the kind of freedom it gives you. The joy that comes with you making money at the comfort of your home is priceless and this is why a lot of people are trying to learn how to make a lot of money on the internet. This was also one of the major things that caught my attention to the online space because of the kind of opportunity it provides for a lot of people no matter your location. Another major advantage of working online is that location sometimes location does not really matter because you can have access to any market. That means you can sell your product to people in the United States of America no matter your country of residence.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In the Philippines the minimum daily wage is $10 which is quite fair if you have a small family. That salary can take care of the rent, food and other basic needs. But when your children are in high school then you may need to increase your earnings because the budget will be higher. Anyway, that minimum wage of $10 a day is very difficult to earn online. I have been doing paid forum posting since 2014 and the most that I reached on a per day earning is something like $4 that is if remember correctly. To think of earning $10 in a day that would be a dream.

Now my question is what kind of online earnings would you do to earn more than $10 in day? I don't think that is possible for me. But if you will be doing micro tasks then maybe you can earn near that vicinity but you have to work more than 10 hours in a day.