Business Ideas 5 Promising Small Capital Business Ideas

Suba

Staff member
In many developing countries, small businesses help the government to reduce unemployment, and private small businesses will also increase income. Even though we can get small capital business ideas in various online media, it doesn't seem to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of beginners, or they are still afraid to start opening a business or haven't found a business idea that suits them.

Here are some business ideas that we hope will provide inspiration for starting a business, especially for those who have not yet found permanent work:

1. Simple Coffee Shop Business
A simple coffee shop aims to target certain consumers, of course with affordable prices or cheaper than cafes, but the menu and taste of coffee are not much different from cafes so many people will like it. Choose a strategic location or easy to see by consumers.

2. Souvenir Business
The souvenir business will never end, there are still many fans, both traditional and modern themes can be adapted to your skills. There are many types of souvenirs so you will never lack ideas. Souvernirs can be marketed via social media, friendship networks, marketplaces, etc.

3. Home Culinary
After I used the Google search engine, it turned out that many successful businesses started with home cooking. So if you have a hobby and cooking skills, there is no need to hesitate to run a home culinary business.

4. Furniture Creations
Apart from being able to produce your own furniture, starting from a model or based on an order, you can also buy semi-finished furniture from suppliers, so you as a businessman only need finishing, such as colors that are tailored to the consumer's wishes.

5. Franchise Business
A franchise business is very easy to run, you are the franchisee
You will also be guided by the franchisor, you only need to provide capital and business location. Your product is already well-known so it will quickly attract buyers.

Of course there are still many business ideas that have not been mentioned in this post, so if you have a business idea, feel free to leave a comment.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Coffee shop won't work in my country as Nigerians are not major coffee consumers by any stretch of the imagination. The one that would work is souvenirs. It is still working everyday including today. Nigerians are very hospitable people and believe in giving souvenirs for any little landmark or success achieved.

I am attending a child dedication of a colleague and I have already bought my souvenirs ready. It is a business that people would always patronize at least once within a space of three months.

Do we even need to talk about culinary items? Everyday, our kitchen tools get worn out and we need to replace them