XRP victory looking promising to its users.

Zeddicus

Ripple; XRP has been battling with SEC which has gone in favour of ripple (partial victory). Although there's an appeal which I think won't stop them from emerging victorious in my humble opinion.
This victory has made XRP a top trending news on almost all SNS as key influencers/technical analysts of the likes of Coinskid & Michael van de poppe have given a qualitative prediction which is about to come to past alongside Cathie Wood remains bullish over coinbase.
I'd suggest to thread with caution studying the direction of XRP not to fall in the pit. I've already decided to BTFD if there is a dip to HODL & also participate in any event that could add more of it to my pf. Unfortunately it's like the Philippines are favoured at the moment with Bitget giving its users the opportunity to share 3k USDT worth of XRP.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
SEC don't like XRP😑. Because it can take over the current payment system. If that happens, US economy will fall dramatically 🫥.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
You can also try this legitimate earning site. You will receive USD 1 just for signing up! You only have to do some easy tasks(comment on Facebook, YouTube and Blog posts) and get paid for that. I am sure you will love it. SocialSEOs-
That's cool...have you tried this one?Seems promising imho. Easy to participate as well.
1690091017054.png