Is it Good to believe the people promising us money online?

OJB

Is it good to trust all the site promising us Money. With my little idea.i think is bad, lot of people online are scam, we just need to be so much careful most expercially those asking us send Money, we can fall a victim and become poor if we trust all online money link.please my friends and family make sure you confirm before you send them your funds.

arunima25

Verified member
I have been active in cyberspace for some time now. It has been more than five years that I am using my free time to earn using online sites. In these years, I have made money through forum sites and survey sites. I have come across many sites that make tall promises and turn out to be a scam. Finding a good legal site is the most important part of online earnings. One has to be a bit alert to not fall prey to these scams. I follow a few points to save myself from these scam sites.
1. Don't fall for tall promises. If it is too good to be true, it must not be true. So if the promises are too good, one has to be aware of it. It has to be clear that online earning is slow and low unless it's a high skill required.
2. Look for reviews and payment proofs. There are many forums that have discussions about earning sites and reviews about that. One has to see the reviews and payment proofs and then decide to join the site.
3. Beware of any red flags. Any problem about the site should be taken as a red signal. One should not waste time and effort once any signal is there.
4. Never pay to join any site or for any earnings scheme. They mostly end up being scams

Sikapa

Verified member
I will not advice you to believe all the site that promise you give you money. You will get to know the reason why I'm saying this when you get old on this online money making business. The truth is there are many websites that claim to give you much money but this is so dangerous.

I know what I'm saying because I have been a victim of two fake websites where I spend and wasted my time over something that is not beneficial. I worked on one website and I earn $65 there but not knowing that was fake because it was just a figure 65 rather than money $65. This website was claiming to give $0.50 per referral and also $5 per sign up which was not true. So all I can tell you is as a newbie, you have to be careful on the kind of website that you sign up else you will east your time.