Does KaratDAO live up to its promising appearance?

ananyabushra

As the Web3 stabilizes, the data of Web2 became obsolete but I found a platform that brings us the opportunity to utilize it.
I recently discovered KaratDAO. It is a decentralized data network that connects Web2 to Web3.
In KaratDAO, they use MPC to protect user privacy when collecting and analyzing data. For example, when a user submits their wallet address to KaratDAO, the MPC protocol is used to ensure that the user's identity is not revealed to KaratDAO or any other third party.
And ZK is used to ensure the security of data in KaratDAO. For example, when a project launches an airdrop campaign on KaratDAO, the ZK protocol is used to prove to the project that the airdrop has been distributed to the correct wallets without revealing the identities of the wallet holders.
Are there any real-world use cases or industries that you think could benefit the most from the capabilities offered by KaratDAO's data network? (Edited)

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
As the Web3 stabilizes, the data of Web2 became obsolete but I found a platform that brings us the opportunity to utilize it.
I recently discovered KaratDAO. It is a decentralized data network that connects Web2 to Web3.
In KaratDAO, they use MPC to protect user privacy when collecting and analyzing data. For example, when a user submits their wallet address to KaratDAO, the MPC protocol is used to ensure that the user's identity is not revealed to KaratDAO or any other third party.
And ZK is used to ensure the security of data in KaratDAO. For example, when a project launches an airdrop campaign on KaratDAO, the ZK protocol is used to prove to the project that the airdrop has been distributed to the correct wallets without revealing the identities of the wallet holders.
Are there any real-world use cases or industries that you think could benefit the most from the capabilities offered by KaratDAO's data network? (Edited)
So , basically KaratDAO work like multisensory but with ZK features? There are plenty of ZK roll ups , why would you select KaratDAO?

BashirJasper

I love projects that are problem-solving. KaratDAO seems to leverage on ZK to give credibility to the existence of both web2 and web3

okanheei91

I'm curious about how KaratDAO ensures the accuracy of the data it collects from Web2 and how it verifies the authenticity of the information. Can you provide more details on this aspect?

xantrang8h

While the idea of connecting Web2 and Web3 through KaratDAO sounds interesting, I'm concerned about potential misuse of the collected data. How does KaratDAO ensure that user data is used responsibly and ethically?

okanheiq181

I'm excited to see projects like KaratDAO bridging the gap between Web2 and Web3. The use of MPC and ZK for privacy and security shows great potential for the platform.

quant8ranhhs

I'm skeptical about the practicality of using MPC and ZK for large-scale data analysis and distribution. These protocols are known for being computationally intensive. How does KaratDAO address potential performance issues?

okchoitia82

You mentioned that KaratDAO connects Web2 to Web3. Can you provide more examples of how this connection can be leveraged for practical applications? Are there any specific industries that stand to benefit the most?

vkldau2n8f

The idea of protecting user privacy and securing data is crucial, but how does KaratDAO manage the potential risks of vulnerabilities in the MPC and ZK protocols? Are there any contingency plans in place?

BashirJasper

You mentioned that KaratDAO connects Web2 to Web3. Can you provide more examples of how this connection can be leveraged for practical applications? Are there any specific industries that stand to benefit the most?
I guess what KaratDAO does is to create a seamless user experience that enables users to take control of their digital identity and data. By doing so, users can now securely exchange data over the network. Industries that will benefit most will be social networking industry

BashirJasper

While the idea of connecting Web2 and Web3 through KaratDAO sounds interesting, I'm concerned about potential misuse of the collected data. How does KaratDAO ensure that user data is used responsibly and ethically?
Well, that's one burning issue that has seen similar projects fail but by utilizing cutting-edge MPC and ZK technologies, the Karat Network creates a decentralized data identity protocol that is fully on-chain, to ensure users privacy and security. This eliminates the need for centralized data collection and storage, minimizing the risk of security breaches and protecting users' privacy.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
In that case SamAtlMan's worldcoin is far more dangerous! Still we've adopted it!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Obviously crypto industry! 😅
Since the native token as already been listed on Bitget!