5 new Money Making Websites That will not Crash in 7 Months Time

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Criptoly dot com
Several free cryptocurrencies can be earned on this platform by performing simple tasks like watching ads and lots more. The reward is almost equivalent to the tasks performed. You can withdraw at your convenience.

Videomine dot org : This platform allows you to make a lot of money by carrying out easy tasks like video posts, watching movies and more. The downside is you get to pay some fees before you can start earning.

Faucetsol dot org : The website let you earn free solana by performing easy tasks like clicking ads, survey and more. You get to withdraw your earnings into your faucet account anytime.

Trc areas : This platform is unique, you get free 5usdt after registration. You can invest this 5usdt on a mining machine that will earn you more than 0.3 USDT every 24 hours. You can also buy a sophisticated miner with your earnings and earn more than 3 USDT in a day. Likewise, you can also invest your personal money if you want to earn more, but that will be for you to decide.

Faucetpay dot io : You can earn on this platform, it can also serve as a wallet for your faucet collectibles.

I'm not a financial adviser, but this is one of the few ways I educate people on how not to stay badly broke. These ideas might not make you very rich but can help you offset some bills.

Your list are pure PTC sites/faucets sites, I don't see how you are going to make enough money with that....Even if they last for over the next 7months, within that 7 months, if you combine all your struggles and efforts with them, it might not worth $10 at most. Those sites are sites you should work on, at your leisure time, just to have few coins for keep for the future. But even though you want to earn few coins for keep for the future, I would have suggested you work on legit Bitcoin pay to click sites like Coinpayu, Cointiply, adbtc etc... And all. But those ones really can't fetch you real money, that's just the fact!

Your list are pure PTC sites/faucets sites, I don't see how you are going to make enough money with that....Even if they last for over the next 7months, within that 7 months, if you combine all your struggles and efforts with them, it might not worth $10 at most. Those sites are sites you should work on, at your leisure time, just to have few coins for keep for the future. But even though you want to earn few coins for keep for the future, I would have suggested you work on legit Bitcoin pay to click sites like Coinpayu, Cointiply, adbtc etc... And all. But those ones really can't fetch you real money, that's just the fact!

Those websites can't make you rich like I said.

I am expecting you to back up your claim with some of the fact so that we can know that you are speaking from the right angle of authority.

When it comes to making money online, nothing is 100% certain and sure. Change is constant when it comes to make money online.

Under these there are some people who are also scammers trying to come up with a fascinating program in order to rob people of their hard earned money.

This is the reason why I usually encourage people to engage a money-making model that has stand the test of time online.

Example of search our affiliate marketing, get paid to post, blogging, cryptocurrency trading and investments etc.

You can choose any of the following and stick with it for a long time until you start making consistent income before you move on to another one.

I have not heard of any of these sites, except faucet pay. But I do not use faucet pay to earn, I use faucet pay to receive micro payments from the advertisers who advertise on my site. Since I have never tried the sites mentioned by the OP, I don't know the earning potential on these sites, but I have something to tell to the people who want to use these sites. When you want to use an earning site, check how many hours you will have to spend working to make just $1. You might end up spending lot of time to make little money