Earn Money 5 High In demand Skills In 2021

D

Deleted member 13140

Okay so I want to list out 12 High In demand Skills of 2021 that you could probably learn and make money from it
Probably freelancing -
  1. Copywriting: (I never actually understood what copywriting was but according to Google) this is an occupation of writing, its under writing but for the purpose of advertising or any form of marketing, the written content which is called sales copy is aimed to increase brand awareness
  2. Web Development: This is the work involved in designing a Web site. Web development can range from single blog to Web applications and all that
  3. Project management: This is the act of leading the work of a team to achieve a common interest, you can be employed as a project manager of a soon to be launched app or sometime.
  4. Google ads: This one is pretty easy to learn, Google has this course on alot of things, one being Google ads, I know someone who got a gig from a company, he was paid $900 to run ads for the company.
  5. Coding: well am starting to be interested in programming lately and I started with python, coding is very vast and am sure they're lot freelance jobs you can get with this skill. According to Google coding is the process or activity of writing computer programs

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
These are indeed the most sought for online skill. There is no skill from the ones that the poster listed that are not capable of fetching the learners cool money. And the good things about these skills is that they can all be learnt even for free online and even YouTube.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
These must be surely highly sought after career options, but I would like to add one more thing. Social media marketing is one of the high in-demand skills for 2021 and beyond. Since these days everyone is selling online, you have a great chance to market their products and services.

Phabbyfundz

I would like to commend you because your article is really enlightening and has taken time to reveal to us the skills on high demand in the society today. And I would like to indulge everyone to Kay proper attention and make out time to develop a new skill today and become financially stable.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Copywriting is one of the skills I want to learn even though, I have some level of knowledge about it. It is one of the most lucrative skills and gigs you can offer in freelancing platforms and make a whole lot of money from it. Web development is also a very good option.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
One of the most high demanding skills have been able to observe from your list is copywriting , if you are really talented it is possible for you to make a lot of money with this skill alone as a freelancer or writing for paid to write website, the problem with copywriting is that it is competitive and a lot of people are doing it .but even with this with proper advertising strategy you can still be able to make something.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the most high demanding skills have been able to observe from your list is copywriting , if you are really talented it is possible for you to make a lot of money with this skill alone as a freelancer or writing for paid to write website, the problem with copywriting is that it is competitive and a lot of people are doing it .but even with this with proper advertising strategy you can still be able to make something.
Definitely. I know someone who is making a whole lot of money from copywriting on fiverr. it is definitely one of the hottest skills currently that anyone can venture into and make a whole lot of money on the long run provided you are a professional in it.
Copywriters have proper advertising knowledge because that majorly what it's about.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Definitely. I know someone who is making a whole lot of money from copywriting on fiverr. it is definitely one of the hottest skills currently that anyone can venture into and make a whole lot of money on the long run provided you are a professional in it.
Copywriters have proper advertising knowledge because that majorly what it's about.
Generally it is difficult for newbie to start making money on freelance website because of the serious competition that is going on there. if you're not someone that possess high level of patience you might even give up in your journey as a freelancer. When you are new you might stay for months without getting a contract.

D

Deleted member 13140

These are indeed the most sought for online skill. There is no skill from the ones that the poster listed that are not capable of fetching the learners cool money. And the good things about these skills is that they can all be learnt even for free online and even YouTube.
They is no skill anywhere that cannot fetch money for anyone that learns it, its just learning or well suit to say being an expert at it that's the real deal there.
And YouTube well it'll be listed on the free ways of learning stuff, so it's just going to take alot of time than actually paying ahead and learning how the experts did it in the beginning