Tech-Based Skills That Are in High Demand

Mika

VIP Contributor
Not all skills are equally created, in other words, you have higher chances of being successful with certain skills compared to others. For example, tech-based skills, and coding, for example, will make you more successful compared to creative skills like writing. If you are thinking about learning tech-based skills, here are a few skills that you can consider.

Binance: Binance is a crypto exchange platform. Did you know people interested in learning skills that can be used on Binance (investment, trading, staking, yield farming, NFT, etc.) to make money grew by 450 percent in the first four months of 2022, compared to the last 4 months in 2021? Perhaps you should also hone your Binance skills to make money in 2022.

Cloud architecture: Did you know people interested in learning Cloud architecture on Udemy grew by 285 percent in 2022?

Warehouse Management: Warehouse Management is also a highly sought-after skill, people enrolling for Warehouse Management courses on Udemy have grown by 276 percent in 2022.

Flow-er

You have done a very good research on the skills that you shared. it is very important that lots of skills that one should look out for to are the skills that is of high demand so that you will make huge profit from it. If you setttle for skills that are saturated , you will not earn something reasonable from it. I have also carried out research on freelancing sites and I noticed that if you will learn coding it is very possible to gain a lot of jobs there because it is less competitive skills. If you a compared it to other skills that are of high competition or that is saturated not be able to makes something worthwhile. Coding is a very good investment and you will make a lot of money from it on the internet because it is of high demand and less saturated. This means that if you learn coding, you will have lots of job waiting for you and that means a huge amount of profit. I checked this on freelancing sites and I noticed that coding is less saturated and the number of people that are competing for it are very minimal.

Wrinkle

I followed you from the other site, you are really doing a great job.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I know Binance, well, I even use it to send and receive crypto, exchange crypt, and stake crypto, but I have no idea on Cloud architecture or warehouse management. I do not doubt that these are lucrative career options, however, if you are not a technical person like me, or if you do not have any interest in developing skills in technical line, you might not be able to start your career. Having said that if you have some interest, if you can give some time to learning, I believe it will be worthwhile to learn technical skills to build your career. Do you know how Mark Zuckerberg was able to outsmart myspace with his Facebook? That's because Zuckerberg is one of the world's best coder. A lot of crypto coins were introduced before Ethereum and after Bitcoin, however, Ethereum became the most valuable crypto coin after Bitcoin, do you know why? That's because Bitalik Butrein is one of the best blockchain experts. However, this does not mean you and I should also be working on these fields to become successful. We can become successful even with what we are doing provided we are very good at it and we work very hard.