Goods that would be high in demand in the festive season.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Are you a business-savvy person that would like to do some cash out in the fast-approaching Christmas season? There are some goods and services that expertise an upsurge in patronage during the festive period. I would highlight a few of them.

1. Wears/ Fashion Items: Ranging from children's clothes to adults' own, people desire to celebrate Christmas and New year with some elegance. Thus, a lot of people would buy new clothes. Fashion designers would have a swell time during the festive season. Shoes, bags, and other fashion items would be high in demand.

2. Food items: The Christmas period is a time to eat and make merry. As such, there would be an upsurge in the demand for food items. Rice, chicken, tomatoes, vegetable oil, yam, and other celebration food items would experience a geometric spike in demand.

3. Entertainment: If you are an entertainer by whatever form, it is time to sharpen up your skills and get ready for bookings and sold-out shows.

As a business person, you can make a short-term dive into these business areas and cash out quickly.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many different kinds of business that you could possibly start when certain season comes. For example, during the cricket world cup, the sale of cricketing T-shirts increase a lot. I once spoke to a shopkeeper who told me that the price of those T-shirts increase when the team wins! On the other hand, the price also decreases when the team loses a match. This means that the demand and supply of the product is quite related to the circumstances that involve the season! Nowadays, there are many people who buy soups because it is the winter season and the sale of soup sellers have increased so much!

Activator230822

Verified member
During the festive seasons there are some items that trends to be a hot cake in the market.
In my country most people would celebrate the Christmas and New year's holidays in style. Most people would buy new clothes for their children and theirs too.
There are folks who who also love to buy the Christmas decorations including flowers, lights, Christmas trees, carols gifts and so many stuffs.
Also most people in my country like celebrating the Christmas holidays with eating special foods. Some of the foods that my people like to eat are rice, sugar, wheat flour, cooking oil, green vegetables, among other foods.
In a matter of fact people also tend to buy the fire works, match boxes, swimming equipment, . The ladies would buy most cosmetics including hair, braids, hair chemicals among other beautifying products.
There is also a range of other products that seems to be more demanded during the festive seasons.