Finance How High Is The Demand Of Accountants In Your Country?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Pursuing a degree in accounts and finance is VERY valuable in my country. I have seen a really huge demand of people who are experts when it comes to the field of accounting and finance. I remember looking for jobs in newspaper and it was filled with vacancies for people who are experts in the field of accounting and finance. This shows that despite the Covid-19 pandemic, there is a really huge demand of accountants in my country and people are willing to pay a good amount of salaries to accountants. Moreover, an experienced accountant can earn even more. On the other hand accountants who have a command over accounting software are also considered important and such accountants are preferred by the hiring manager. So what about your country? Is there a huge demand of accountants in your country?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Pursuing a degree in accounts and finance is VERY valuable in my country. I have seen a really huge demand of people who are experts when it comes to the field of accounting and finance. I remember looking for jobs in newspaper and it was filled with vacancies for people who are experts in the field of accounting and finance. This shows that despite the Covid-19 pandemic, there is a really huge demand of accountants in my country and people are willing to pay a good amount of salaries to accountants. Moreover, an experienced accountant can earn even more. On the other hand accountants who have a command over accounting software are also considered important and such accountants are preferred by the hiring manager. So what about your country? Is there a huge demand of accountants in your country?
In my country there is demand for accountant but the company that pays are very few in number. Most especially private organization even if they employ you they will make sure that they pull out life in you.
Some company don't even value Accountant because they fill like it's every body that can do that work.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Accounting is a lucrative course to study and the demand for it is very high because almost all big companies will need the service of accountant. Aside this, the payment for their service is very high. That's why it is easy for accountant to make it big in my country. It is a very nice course to sum it up.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The problem is that it is not at all easy to study accounting. I have tried and I failed miserably and this is because I would prefer to be a writer and I would gain success if I become a writer because I am actually interested in becoming a writer. However, accounting is still interesting subject. I would not take a course but just learn how to use accounting softwares to manage my business.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Accountants here who are not employed have their own firm. Freelancers can earn more if they will work as consultants or auditors of small companies. It is easy work for them because they get paid in fixed amount like they are getting a regular salary. Accountants here have to pass the licensing board exam to be qualified as auditors.

JoanM

The demand for accountants varies from country to country. In the United States, the demand for accountants is steadily inching up as accounting becomes an integral part of a global economy.