3 mistakes you should never make in your Career

Makah

1. Never call a person more than twice in a day (unless, until really necessary/urgent) to say the same things over and over again. Now, this point may seem too unnatural to many of you, but I have recently been avoiding calls of one of my clients by keeping my phone on airplane mode and it’s getting on my nerves.
  2. Never waste your time on unproductive- unchallenging video games. I have been addicted to “Age of Empires” for over 6 months now and I can’t get enough it for some reason. Every time I am done playing it for about an hour, I start cursing myself for wasting time over that stupid game while I could’ve used that time in doing something productive/in learning something new. Delete it. Uninstall it. Get rid of it.
  3. Be strict to yourself. Give up on junk food. It never does any good. Ever. I have been trying this for over 2 years and have constantly been gaining weight. I am not really the perfect person to be preaching this. But, at the same time, nobody else could be perfect enough to tell you this. Don’t make the same mistake I am making.

Time is a precious resource and how individuals use it vary and that is why you see some people making productive moves with their lives daily while some sit down to complain about how things are not always working out for their good. What really matters is how you make effective use of your time .

A lot of people waste so much time on things that add no value to their lives and they are usually not doing anything to make money or to succeed generally.
Personally, I used to waste a lot of time on social media platforms chatting with friends and all that, but right now I have channel the energy into making money online. It is a a very good thing I have done and I am happy to have made good use of my time.

Time is power, use it to achieve your goals!

The things you found yourself doing are not productive to your life one bit. The point you illustrated that I am currently having problems with overcoming it is not being disciplined. This problem has persisted in me for a very long time, I just found out that I cannot discipline myself from spending my money recklessly especially when it has to do with food and edible materials. I have said to myself on several occasions that I will surmount this challenge but I just can't help it?

The things you found yourself doing are not productive to your life one bit. The point you illustrated that I am currently having problems with overcoming it is not being disciplined. This problem has persisted in me for a very long time, I just found out that I cannot discipline myself from spending my money recklessly especially when it has to do with food and edible materials. I have said to myself on several occasions that I will surmount this challenge but I just can't help it?
You have have to learn how to discipline yourself if you wanna make it quickly in Life.
I don't have any idea of how to help you suppress this bad habit
But I know someday you would overcome it
Make sure you save alot so you when don't have any money at hand you won't become unnecessarily hungry.

Nice write-up... The key message here is maximizing our use of time... If only we can focus our energy on what matters most, then success is only around the corner for us..

Self discipline is a very essential quality everyone must develop. Those things you listed up there can happen to one with no self discipline. If you have this quality you will be able to determine what adds valued to your life and what does not. It is good to have fun but don't let it interfere with other important activities. Do everything in moderation. Another point is to take good care of yourself, sleep well, eat well, exercise regularly. If you don't have a sound health it can interfere with you career path and be an obstacle.

This is very encouraging, time management is to be prioritized if one is ever going to make headway in his/ her career. Some many career persons especially government workers in third world countries waste their time and their organizations time doing activities that are not called for. If you go to government organizations located in rural areas of third world countries you will be amazed at the time wasting and career killing activities some of their workers engage in.

When you plan your time you are making wise investment of a very limited resource– time. Knowing what to work on, when and how much time you have to finish the work makes you more focused. That focus on the work ensures that you get more quality work out.
Sometimes you may hear people complaining that there is no balance in their lives.
Ever wondered maybe the reason is that they do not know how to manage their time? A possibility, maybe. One reason why is time management important is that it can put things into context for you.
If you see the list of work you have and the things you need to do, then you will be forced to make tough decisions. Especially on what to spend your time on and how to spend your time.

1. Never call a person more than twice in a day (unless, until really necessary/urgent) to say the same things over and over again. Now, this point may seem too unnatural to many of you, but I have recently been avoiding calls of one of my clients by keeping my phone on airplane mode and it’s getting on my nerves.
  2. Never waste your time on unproductive- unchallenging video games. I have been addicted to “Age of Empires” for over 6 months now and I can’t get enough it for some reason. Every time I am done playing it for about an hour, I start cursing myself for wasting time over that stupid game while I could’ve used that time in doing something productive/in learning something new. Delete it. Uninstall it. Get rid of it.
  3. Be strict to yourself. Give up on junk food. It never does any good. Ever. I have been trying this for over 2 years and have constantly been gaining weight. I am not really the perfect person to be preaching this. But, at the same time, nobody else could be perfect enough to tell you this. Don’t make the same mistake I am making.
You have to make a routine means timetable then strict to it because timing is very important in every task if you become late at first day of your job what will be impression on your boss.
Second you have to remove useless task from your life .
Third you have to do one task at a time because multiple tasking steal our concentration on any one task