3 Blogging Mistakes You Should Avoid

Mika

VIP Contributor
One of the main reasons why people do not become successful in blogging is because they are making a lot of blogging mistakes. Here are 3 blogging mistakes. Check whether you are doing any of these mistakes.

Content

One of the major mistakes new bloggers commit is related to content. They are writing in a very formal style, they are digressing from the main topic, they are not formatting the blog post attractively, they are publishing before proofreading, and they are blogging on an irregular basis.

Marketing

The second mistake is not promoting blogs on social media. Even when they are promoting on social media, they are just dropping the links, they are not working hard enough to build an audience on social media.

SEO

The third mistake is related to SEO. SEO is a technique to help your blog to rank better on search engines. However, bloggers take SEO very lightly and they think SEO is just about adding keywords and building backlinks.

I think blogging is for people with experience and not just anybody because most people that go into blogging don't really have the quality of a professional blogger, audience is a very important aspect, having an online community where you can post update about your site and also get feedback from your audience

Over the years which I have been into bloggers I have experienced many bloggers who make mistakes without even realising it the fact is that most of them usually chase after Google AdSense which shouldn't be your first priority, your first priority should be bringing enough traffic to your blog first they actually get AdSense approval before they realise that it's impossible to earn from AdSense without steady traffic.

most of them even go into blogging and want to perform all the niche in just one blog, this is really a funny thing and this is usually done by newbies in blogging the only time you're allowed to do that is when you have enough people to post on the blog if not choosing multiple niche is bad