3 apps that pay you when you perform some tasks

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Airbnb
A global community of Hosts and guests are connected through the Airbnb app.
On Airbnb, you can make extra money by renting out your space. You can list it from the Airbnb app, and then you can get the help and advice you need to start hosting. It's an extraordinary method for subsidizing your fantasies and motivate another person's next enormous experience. You should seriously think about renting out the space you don't use if you have a second home or even a spare room. I was surprised to learn that I could earn $750 per month by renting out an additional room in my home with 50% occupancy.

Every Airbnb host is covered from top to bottom by AirCover for Hosts. It also includes damage protection worth one million dollars and liability insurance worth one million dollars. Always included and free, it is. only through Airbnb

2.Truro
A car-sharing app called Turo lets you rent a car and make money. You can list your car for rent on the app and set your own price, just like you can with Airbnb. They will get in touch with you to set up a time to pick up the car once they find a renter.

Alternately, many Turo hosts provide renters with access to the vehicle without having to meet in person by using remote lock technology. Since the app handles the entire transaction, you could theoretically earn passively.

3. Uber
People can get a ride from anywhere with Uber. This could be a source of income for you. Individuals can demand a ride from 600+ air terminals and in 10,000+ urban communities all over the planet, the Uber application is an extraordinary method for making your movement arrangements tranquil. You can either schedule a ride in advance or request one on demand. This application is ok for trip on the off chance that you can achieve your undertakings or meet your objectives day to day, particularly when you own your vehicle, you will rake in some serious cash.