Apps That Will Pay You Real Money “Legit”

imlukelol

“so if ur looking for an app that pays you real money lets say you’re broke and you want to buy something you want online, well i got you cover cuz today we gonna discussed it.

so i have apps that i know will pay you instantly i know cuz i have experiences so let’s get into it

first app is called “Current Music” so if u dont what is it so this app can pay you real money by just listening to your favorite songs easy as that “ with a thousands of stations with different genres u can pick what suits your mood like pop, electronic,rock etc. including hit songs right now

Flow-er

It is very important that you try out a particular app befor sharing it on this platform. I have tried current music and I notice that this app is a waste of time because the payout is very minimal and it is no encouraging at all. The amount of data that you would consume using this application is not commensurate to the money that you will be given.

I found out that the app is very heavy and in most cases my phone hangs. That is the major reason why I deleted it from my phone and I never introduced it to anyone. I would like to ask if you have made withdrawals on this application because for you to reach the withdrawal threshold, you may spend 6 months. This is probably one of the ways to earn money on the internet but not the best way because the payout is very low nd not encouraging. I would tagg this apps as a waste of time and it is not worth trying out. I'm not trying to discourage you but for me, the app is a no-go area. I only introduce an application that have made with withdrawals or I've seen someone make withdrawals from.

I totally understand about trying an app out before telling others about it. I use a few good apps and they work just as good. I just do not list them here because I do not want to get banned from the website

niche

Verified member
I have used current music and received payment, though the amount they pay is very less. I have noticed that the per minute rate which they pay is always varying and sometimes decreases rapidly. Does anyone know what factors are used by current or mode app to determine the rate at which the listener is being paid, so that they can maximize their income.