Apps that pay via pagsmile, picpay and paypal?

RinaldoAlmas

Hi guys, tell me android apps that pay via pagsmile, picpay and paypal in dollar and euro, I'm looking to make an extra income, but the apps that are advertised usually pay cents and we're not sure if they pay higher amounts, due to this question I am using this forum.

Mango9

They are lots of app that pay very high like you can earn up to 25 USD a day from survey sites but the problem is if survey sites are available in your current location if you are in America or Europe then you win, because you can make hundreds of dollars weekly on survey sites.

RinaldoAlmas

They are lots of app that pay very high like you can earn up to 25 USD a day from survey sites but the problem is if survey sites are available in your current location if you are in America or Europe then you win, because you can make hundreds of dollars weekly on survey sites.
Ok I understand, I'm looking for the best apps or platform to make extra income, to help supplement the income, since the salary is insufficient to maintain, since the products are very expensive here in Brazil.