earnwithbestptcs

OMNIADS HAS TURNED OFF RENTED REFERRAL SERVICES

SO NOW EARNING IS DOWN. AND

IT IS NOW PROVIDING FIXED 20% RETURN ON MEMBERSHIP
EXAMPLE

IF ANYONE TAKE $10 MEMBERSHIP

HE EARNS $12 IN 30 DAYS

THANKS

Omniads has been paying to its member since 1 year on time .

So , its highly trusted.

Attachments

• omniadsleaderdemo.JPG
    omniadsleaderdemo.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 558
  • omni_4_feb.JPG
    omni_4_feb.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 87
  • omni_21_feb.JPG
    omni_21_feb.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Is this OmniAds PTC site still legit?? I've tried many PTC site some are legit while some aren't legit at all. That's why I'm very careful when it comes to PTC site earning. I only earn via cointiply.com and the earnings there is very weak, but at least they're very legit. I've earned 3 times from the site since i started with it a year ago. I only earn $3 from cointiply every 2 months, I'm looking for better rewarding PTC site.

yusenwu

I actually don't comprehend the substance you presented there asserting on make $3 every day, attempt to be more explicit.

clarify exhaustively..

Step by step instructions to join or enroll

Does it have to pay or purchase anything?

earnwithbestptcs

From ptc sites you only earn if you are willing to invest!
You are 100% right. either you do surveys and earn money - no need to give money from pocket or else , you must hire referrals which i do. now, i am earning from 7-8 PTC site and overall earning has reached $200 a month - its true that i purchase membership and hired referrals and I am very transperent and feel free to ask any questions. sorry for late replies.

earnwithbestptcs

I actually don't comprehend the substance you presented there asserting on make $3 every day, attempt to be more explicit.

clarify exhaustively..

Step by step instructions to join or enroll

Does it have to pay or purchase anything?
hi friend, the site has changed earning system , new system gives only 20% per month of your investment. so just avoid $3/month info as it is changed now. feel free to reach me if you want to earn with PTC but remember, its necessary to put money , i m doing the same , all proofs are here , i m here and ready to answer any questions

earnwithbestptcs

earnwithbestptcs

Is this OmniAds PTC site still legit?? I've tried many PTC site some are legit while some aren't legit at all. That's why I'm very careful when it comes to PTC site earning. I only earn via cointiply.com and the earnings there is very weak, but at least they're very legit. I've earned 3 times from the site since i started with it a year ago. I only earn $3 from cointiply every 2 months, I'm looking for better rewarding PTC site.
you are absoutalely right, 90% ptcs are scam. I am working only 7-8 sites after visting 40-50 ptcs. old ptcs are useless. many are scam i too lost money some times. but there are some which are productive so its all fine with me and its a part now. without risk - no profit. start with as little as you can - reach me i will guide you. after 2 months, you will be happy to join the journey