Surveys Have You Ever Received Unpaid Survey Messages?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
In my home country , corporate companies seek for free surveys from their customers. Have you ever come across such? It's very annoying when i receive a message from one of the bank i use some minutes ago requesting for a survey and I couldn't find the price attached

Last week, I also received a message from a mobile network operator seeking my opinion on their services, Still I couldn't find the price tagged.

This illicit act is so common amongst companies in africa, demanding for surveys that will contribute positively to the development of their products. Yet, they find it difficult to pay for it. Aren't they supposed to pay?

My question is, are they not exposed to the western world? or they are not just willing to emulate how companies in the western countries pay for surveys.

Have you ever received such unpaid survey messages?

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Lol, I have done a lot of them happily. But in real sense, it is actually not good for a company to carry out online surveys without rewarding the participants. In top tier countries, people are paid reasonable amount of money to participate in online surveys but in this part of the world, nothing.

Incognitosmoneys

i do,, some surveys paid by point but after i finish survey,, just paid not as expected,, :D

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really know because I do not involve myself in surveys again because I had bad experience of them in the pass. I'm just surprised that some people are still engaging in it even when it is not profitable to some people within our location. Instead of survey I will rather concentrate on other website that can give me an opportunity to make something reasonable.