Earn Money What is the first incime you received from working online? And from which site?

Raiyan10

My first ever payment i received was from Picoworkers. It was 8.75$ worth Litecoin. I completed small tasks to income that money. It was when i first came to know about oneline earning. I was a newbie back then so it was easy to earn from that site. And it was a fantastic feeling. I was really happy aboyt it.

But now i wanna here your stories abouthow you guys received your first payment.and how you felt. ??

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I received my first payment from working on beer money forum. It was after o sold my points earned to the person who referred me as the admin was always banning me for a supposed low quality posts. This made me to focus better as I got some motivation to work more online.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The first money that I made from working online was when the lockdown was just announced around March last year. I received the payment of $5 from dime forum into my coinbase account then I was able to transfer it to luno wallet and then withdraw it straight into my bank account.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I made my first money online by working on a site called Upwork. It is a freelance website where you can apply to the available jobs and work on the jobs when they are awarded to you. Once your job is complete, the employer will evaluate and then release payment. This is a good site for freelancer.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I made my first money online by working on a site called Upwork. It is a freelance website where you can apply to the available jobs and work on the jobs when they are awarded to you. Once your job is complete, the employer will evaluate and then release payment. This is a good site for freelancer.
I am also interested of becoming a freelancer but for now I do not know some of the most demanding skill that I can learn to become one of them, from your experience can you tell us some of the requirement that is necessary for us to become a successful freelancer because this will help a lot of people here.