Earn Money 2 Ways to Make Money on Internet

raaman

Valued Contributor
If you are in need of money and want to earn some extra income quickly, legally and morally on the internet, following are the options:

1. Sell old items:

It is a good option. For this there are traditional platforms like eBay. However, in recent years, new platforms have come up that substantially improve the options for the user.

2. Participate in surveys:

Answering surveys in exchange for money, is one of those options whose legality has always been doubted. But you will be reassured to know that accessing surveys, filling them and making money in return is totally a legal practice.

If you are interested, you have enough options like global test market etc. Some companies pay through PayPal, among other options. None of these websites will make you rich or offer you a salary, but it will allow you to meet the small expenses of your day to day life.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you are in need of money and want to earn some extra income quickly, legally and morally on the internet, following are the options:

1. Sell old items:

It is a good option. For this there are traditional platforms like eBay. However, in recent years, new platforms have come up that substantially improve the options for the user.

2. Participate in surveys:

Answering surveys in exchange for money, is one of those options whose legality has always been doubted. But you will be reassured to know that accessing surveys, filling them and making money in return is totally a legal practice.

If you are interested, you have enough options like global test market etc. Some companies pay through PayPal, among other options. None of these websites will make you rich or offer you a salary, but it will allow you to meet the small expenses of your day to day life.
Selling the old items online is favoured by me. I've sold items especially the old ones successfully online. I use an online platform where old and new items are advertised and sold out. All i do, is advertise it there, to get the attention of people and eventually finding one interested in buying it. We negotiate price at the platform, then exchange item for money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The internet is filled with copious of ways to make money this period but not all are legit though...If you fancy watching ads for money you can try some PTC sites like Cointiply and Coinpayu, both have been paying for a very long time now. However, you will not earn much there but at least it's something.

arunima25

Verified member
There are many ways to make money. But one has to understand that there is no magic wand to make you rich overnight. It takes a lot of patience, skills, consistency, time,and effort to do so. I have few survey sites and forum sites where I am regular other writings articles and blogs whenever I can. I do all these along with my offline job. I earn little from each one of them but all put together makes some decent amount.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think participating in surveys will make that much money, it is not reliable and the reward is so small. Maybe if you add paid to post forums and affiliate marketing the list will be better. There was a time I kept on trying survey sites and wasting my time, of course it never worked out. So any money making adventure I might embark on, taking surveys for cash will certainly not be among. The top on my list is paid to post forums.
there are good survey platforms that pays you a lot of money to take surveys if you are from tier 1 countries. but if you're not from tier 1 countries then you will probably not make any reasonable amount of money and survey sites. The best way you can make money online in to start internet marketing or learning a skill and begin freelancing.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I don't think participating in surveys will make that much money, it is not reliable and the reward is so small. Maybe if you add paid to post forums and affiliate marketing the list will be better. There was a time I kept on trying survey sites and wasting my time, of course it never worked out. So any money making adventure I might embark on, taking surveys for cash will certainly not be among. The top on my list is paid to post forums.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I always tell people that making money on the internet is now easier than ever and sometimes some people tend to argue with my assertion but it is actually true. With huge number of people using the internet on daily basis one can successfully make a lot of money with blogging and affiliate marketing if only he has the right knowledge of how they work.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are several ways to make money on the internet, with the help of your laptop or smartphone you can make money on the internet by advertising your business using social media, affiliate marketing is also a good way you can make money on the internet, many people make money on the internet through blogging.

arunima25

Verified member
I started exploring cyberspace for earning around three years back. And I am still exploring. There are many more ways like writing articles, working for PTP sites, freelance jobs, paid for tasks on few sites, gaming. crypto mining etc. I have not tried my hands in all/ I am limited to few PTP sites, writing articles, and survey sites. They are good enough to keep me busy in my free time and give me some extra money on top of my offline job. YouTube videos, blogging, Vlogging etc are other ways to make money but that would need a lot more time, effort, and focus.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well put my friend
And I totally agree that finding someone good to learn and then practise what you have learned and earn some money from it
Allthough it really isnt that easy finding the right person to follow and learn from
There is nothing do difficult here for me,if i see any high paying job i must find someone either offline to learn directly or online,you need to first seach on YouTube about the area you are going to, have a little understanding about it, from there you will have someone to guide you through.

drex44

Even with that there a lot of ways we can actually made so much money online if we know how to do it perfectly,there are a lot of skill that can fetch us a lot of money online and if you can identify anyone that you will be able to learn and practice perfectly then you'll make a lot of money and that is what I'm thinking of going to.
Well put my friend
And I totally agree that finding someone good to learn and then practise what you have learned and earn some money from it
Allthough it really isnt that easy finding the right person to follow and learn from

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like selling on a website like eBay but my country is not accepted on on the platform. But similar websites like olx, jiji, Gumtree are present in my country and they work in the same as eBay. it is easy to sell on this website if you have quality products which entice lots of people.

I don't like paid survey as my country is not accepted in most of the high paying survey websites. Those that accept my country do not offer much survey for my region.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to make money on the internet, engaging yourself in a paid to post site is one of the best way to make money on the internet, affiliate marketing is also a good way in if you can make money on internet, most people choose to make money on internet by playing online games to make their money daily.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even with that there a lot of ways we can actually made so much money online if we know how to do it perfectly,there are a lot of skill that can fetch us a lot of money online and if you can identify anyone that you will be able to learn and practice perfectly then you'll make a lot of money and that is what I'm thinking of going to.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is certainly a good way to make something from the internet and even offline. Selling of old stuffs, i am relating more with looking at how people clamour to replace their old damaged engines they will certainly pay more to reactive it. So therefore Selling old used items too can truly increase ones income.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are other ways which may include involving in PTC and other online activites like blogging, vlogging and affiliate marketing. But except by luck, all these won't give you much money but passive income. Jusy like you said, they can be complementing our salary