2 Ways to earn Money on Internet

raaman

Valued Contributor
It is always better to know about the best ways to make quick and easy money legally online. Following are the two ways to try.

1. Sell used items:

There are several platforms available for buying and selling secondhand products. You can search and use a good one online.

2. Answering surveys:

Keep in mind that accessing surveys, filling them out with your opinion and making some money in return is totally legal. If this option interests you in making some money online, you should then visit some good survey sites like the Global Test Market and stick to it for better returns.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah two great ways of making money online. It is always good to always decogest the home and make money off it too. They are good sites like ebay and decluttrr that one can actually sell their old stuff online.it is better to recoup from old things than throwing them away or dashing to ungrateful people. Yeah survey would have been another good avenue for me to make money but most needs users from Europe. So I can't make money from them. So it unfortunate for me

Sprite1950

I don't really like surveys but I have sold quite a lot of stuff on facebook sites, books, clothes, furniture. It's surprising the amount of stuff you can find that you don't use any more and is still in good condition. Even if you only get a fraction of the price you paid for it it's still better than having it lying about the house unused. At one point I made £65 just by selling a number of low cost items that I found at the back of the cupboard.