Best Ways to Make Money on the Internet - Finding Realistic Paths to a Steady Income

With this article I intend to show you a simple way to realistically find you path to money online. You may ask yourself, why does he say "ways to money" instead of "ways to make money online"?

What may look to you as an incorrect use of the English language is actually a deliberate intent to use those words in that exact order, because when I refer to the "ways to money" I am not alluding to money as something that you might earn or get, but as a place you can arrive to.

Money is one of those things that is conterminously flowing around the world, so your task is to find the right place and the right way to place yourself in a position to get your hands into that flow. Picture money as a river, if you wanted to stick your hands in it what would you do?

You would probably get to the shore and near enough the water, crouch and then soak you hands in money. It is a simple enough plan and one that would undoubtedly work.

Of course, money is not actually a river, but my point is that in order to get to money-land you need a plan, you need to know what are you going to do and why, with the assurance that each step you take is getting you nearer and nearer your destination.

A friend of mine once told me: "Do not give me anything, just put me where the money is", and that phrase stayed on my mind since then.

Why? Well because that is the best thing someone can do for you, as you will definitely get farther by being where the money is rather than simply hoping for a piece of good fortune spilling from the hands of a generous soul.

Therefore, you have to change your mindset and start thinking of money as a destination, instead of randomly pursuing get-rich-quick formulas. Your goal has to be getting to where the money is.

Once you reach this ultimate destination all that is left for you is to soak your hands in the water for as long as you feel like it. My idea by writing this article then is to provide you with the most deadly weapon to make a killing in business: reliable information with the ability to help you plan your trip through the different roads to money-land. I do not want to give you anything, because that will not help you, I just want to put you where the money is, the rest is up to you.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
. Among money start from the mindset. When we have good mindset and positive ones towards it. We will be driven even while sleeping to be making money. But most time, people always think making money is that easy and they do fed up when it takes too much time before they can get the money

Hennie

WOW, nicely put, sweet and short, if you want your pot of gold, you have to go to the end of the rainbow and once you're there, you have to start digging. You know, something people leave money on the table and we don't even see it, we just walk right past it saying, HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED IT.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet is not a rocket science as a lot of people think. Many people think that making money online is so hard and complicated but the reverse is probably the case because when you follow a very good roadmap towards making money on the internet, you will definitely get their.

You just have to get the right mindset and you're probably on your way to making a lot of money on the internet. A lot of people think that to make money on the internet you will just click a particular link then boom, you are on money but the reverse is probably the case.

You have to think about people in the blogging space. Sometimes it takes them some years for them to be able to start monetizing their blog. Making money on the line requires a lot of consistency and hard work for you to really get to your destination. When I started to make money on the internet I ventured into a lot of scam platforms because I wanted quick money but when I realised that that is not it works, I changed my mindset and today I am probably heading to making cool amount of money on the internet.

Austinaldo

To make money one has to add value. This is the very rock on which the foundation of wealth building stands. When it comes to online money making, there are a lot of ways to do this. You can decide to be a freelancer. This means you render services to organisations online in exchange for money. Most people write guest posts, do paid promotions for organizations, etc.

The more the skill required to perform any of the job, the better the pay. There are online jobs that pay six figures per month with lots of bonuses. It all has to do with the skill set involved. Most people fail to see this so they continue complaining about unemployment. I doubt they would because most people hardly conduct research these days.

Learning some of the skills can also be easy and cheap depending on one's capability. There are resources all of the internet for different skills. We have video streaming platforms that one can assess for free and just learn. Without deep research and leaning, people won't earn.
There are YouTube resources and Udemy resources that can help with so many skills set. One just have to know where to go for any kind of information.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I need to be very honest with you best is a relative terms when it comes to make money online and any other thing. The reason is that a money-making model which happens to be best for you might not be good for someone else.

One of the most profitable ways to make money online is to create your own product inform of video or ebooks. You are going to early 100% profit when you are selling your own products.

Before you can decide to sell your own product, it is very important to the Research a group of people who are facing the same problems. Then you can go ahead and create a suitable products that will help them to solve their problems.

You can create the products by yourself if you have knowledge about the product and the problem. better still you can hire a freelancer to create the product for you if you don't have any idea about the problem.

Product launching is the first thing you are going to do once the product is ready. You do this buy listen your products on a certain website to announce the day you are going to launch it to the market. this will help you to attract a lot of affiliate marketers that will help you to promote your products to the target audience.