2 Advantages of drinking Green Tea

raaman

Valued Contributor
Do you want better health? You can drink green tea. It has abundant Ayurvedic properties for those who want to lose weight and get rid of diseases. At the same time, if you do not consume green tea properly, it can also harm your health. To take full advantage of green tea, it is necessary to consume it in the right way and time.

1. You should always drink fresh green tea. If the green tea has been boiled for half an hour, do not consume it. Keeping green tea for a long time kills the vitamins and antioxidants in it, due to which, its full benefit is not available. So always drink fresh green tea.

2. If you want to be healthy, drink green tea half an hour before eating. To reduce weight, drink green tea two hours before meals. By doing this, the hunger is delayed. It controls hunger and prevents you from overeating which keeps the weight under control.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
One of the most important function of green tea is losing weight just as you have just said. Maybe I always believe that this can only be taken by people who are really interested to lose weight. I didn't know there are other benefits of green tea about from the ability to help people lose weight completely. Thank you for sharing.

Barin

Green tea is very good for the body I have seen a lot of benefits that it does to the body and how it helps to cure some certain diseases in the body