Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

forensib

Hello Admin and everyone, i am here to interact and share opportunities with the community.

H

honeydoody14

hi everyone, im new here and still learning. and they said this is one of the legit ways of earning.
lookinng forward to you all. :)

nexzy

Wow! Hello everybody. Glad to know that a site of this magnitude is interested in knowing one or two things about me.
Well, my name is Nexzy Echets, a legal practitioner from Nigeria. A friend of mine introduced me to this site. i am basically here to make good friends ,share fantastic ideas, and help one another make some passive income.

cezar63

Hello to admin and to all members of this forum !!!
My name is Cezar Mihail and I am from Romania, but I live in Germany.
Recentlly started afiliate marketing bussiness.
All the best !

promily

I'm Promily i believe on making money easy on autopilot I'm a complete Nigerian

Hisham Bahar

Hi, I'm from Malaysia and I just joined this forum, hopefully this can add me to make more experience and have lots of friends around the world, sharing about biz and many more.. I wish all luck and success to everyone.
thank you