Discussion related to Online Survey, earning and review. Give your opinions on paid surveys site.

How do you determine what your passion is?

To be honest, I don't know what my passion is. I know what I like to do. I know what I enjoy doing.

But, I don't think liking and doing something...

Involving family and friends in your business

Is it ideal to involve families and friends in your business especially when you are just starting up? Do you think they will work harder for you to help...

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Business Ideas for a College Student

I am an entrepreneur at heart. Way back, I would always have these weird ideas in my head during classes on how I could start a business and make money....

Would you borrow money to start up a new business

One common factor that is peculiar to all business in the world today is capital to set it up. Without the capital to set up a new business, the business...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the highest paid survey site that you've worked on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASK What is the highest paid survey site that you've worked on?

Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?

These are some of the high paying survey site, you may want to try.
    • Swagbucks: With this you can watch videos, take surveys, shop and earn real money.
    • SurveyJunkie: You can earn up to $30 per survey.
    • InboxDollars: this also works like Swagbucks, you watch videos, take surveys and shop.
    • LifePoints: Is one of the paid survey site. you can take paid surveys via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrywrites View Post
      Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?
      I registered once for a survey site but never had a survey job. It was not available in my country. Lucky for those country that survey are available for them to comply. I think it's a job not for everyone. It's better to seek another means that sticking to it. There are so many job opportunities on the net that needs to be explore and discover. I just hope we will land on the legitimate one.

Comment

I am currently using instagc. What's good about this site is you can withdraw once you reach 100 points which is equal to $1. Mostly I am receiving survey at speak-up and they well mostly pay you 50 points, but it depends on the survey. It can go higher than 50 point or lower.

Comment

for me, lifepoints or formerly known as Globaltestmarket. you just need 285 points to withdraw or equivalent to $5. each survey has a minimum of 40 pints and the biggest point that they give for a survey is 100 points.

Comment

Most of the survey site i have attempted are bunch of fake survey site, i don't know if any real survey site really exist.
            They just wasted my effort, i just hope to find a better one.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrywrites View Post
              I have not yet been so successful in survey sites. I have not yet experienced a cash out from them. What I experience often times is when I am about to finish the survey, it would say that it was already taken or eaten by somebody or that they will look for another survey that I am qualified.

Comment

So far, Lifepointspanel.com are the best survey sites for me. Actually there were a lot of survey sites that pays a good amount of money but unfortunately most of them were not available in our country. Mobrog.com and paidviewpoint.com are also good survey sites but they only have limited opportunities.

Comment

I've earned some cash on swagbucks surveys, still it took me a lot of time and effort , not to mention that the payment was delayed. Other sites such as surveyjunkie have a good reputation , but, most of the time, the best paying surveys are not available for my contry , so yeah, it really depends on where do you live ):.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

Type the word BLOG GING without space.