Money making forum, ways to earn money online and offline. You find discussion on money making ideas on this make money forum for money makers.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to avoid scam before making money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catherine Acorda-Mapalo
    replied
    If you’re thinking of signing on with a company that promises to help you start your own business so you can work from home or that offers training to prepare you for a future job you can do in your spare time be sure to check them out in detail first. Also, take the time to look for online reviews. If the company is legitimate, you should have no problem finding reviews from credible blogs and industry websites.

Leave a comment:

• Paula7
    replied
    Being tricked and scammed has become part of the learning kerb for most of us that are just looking for a workable way to make some money online. I am no different and I have certainly stepped into a couple of potholes here and there.
    My online journey began a number of years back. I have almost become obsessed with wanting to work for myself and from home. I have purchased my way into schemes, signed up for a promise, and been fooled on a number of occasions. There are so many people out there just trying to grab your money and even I have at times become shocked at the ongoing dishonesty.

First I say to you that you are not the only one to fall for such schemes and unfortunately you will not be the last. All I can say is that as you spend more time online you become more aware of what is true and what is a dead end path. I try to learn to take the best from all my experiences and store ideas for another day.
    Many of the scams I have come across had some ideas worth keeping. They needed a lolly to trick you in there with.

Other writers on this post have some good ideas, review everything that you are interested in, but be aware sometimes those reviews can be written by affiliates or the people behind the scams themselves. My rule is to not pay for anything. As soon as money is mentioned I pull out. Also a tip I only learnt the other day is to check their contact email address. Many scams give a fake address at it will bounce back when you try to send a message to it.
    The best chance so far that I have found to make money online is by doing courses. Some paid some free. But I am learning from them and finally, feel like I am getting somewhere at least.

Leave a comment:

• blackmist
    replied
    I always browse the internet or read comments about the app. before downloading. I already experience spending my time and effort on an app. or website but in the end they don't pay. It's not a good experience specially if you already have a plan to where to use that amount.

Leave a comment:

• Jelineex
    replied
    Originally posted by dzonyfox2 View Post
    When I find a site for making money online, I always first search for reviews of that site on google. There are many review sites on which you can check if the site that you have found is fake or not, but I just search on google. Also I like to check some subjects about earning money on reddit, there you can also check if a site is fake or not.
    Research is always the key word for security. It helps us to be knowledgeable from the situation/things we don't know. Its a great aid especially on online job. It is difficult to work on something that you'll end up for nothing. Its a disappointing reality but it needs to be accepted. It is good to be careful at most time even life is full of uncertainties.

Leave a comment:

• dzonyfox2
    replied
    When I find a site for making money online, I always first search for reviews of that site on google. There are many review sites on which you can check if the site that you have found is fake or not, but I just search on google. Also I like to check some subjects about earning money on reddit, there you can also check if a site is fake or not.

Leave a comment:

• Benhabib12
    replied
    I can c is all about how to make money online

Leave a comment:

• Heck Oh Yeah
    replied
    Problems with people. If they find an opportunity to make money online. They go after it without looking for any reasons to join. My tips for you. If you've encountered a program that promises to pay money. First look at their website. Is it design professionally. Secondly, Find contact us section. Third, Do they have social profiles. Look at their social pages. Are they engaging with people. This will certainly more than helpful and protects you from being scammed.

Leave a comment:

• Klint
    replied
    I've already experienced being scammed by websites that claim they pay you. It's actually frustrating that after all of the hours you put into working on that site, you just get nothing. I've learned my lesson already. Before I start making an account for a particular site, I first research about it and take into account the reviews of other people who have already tried it. That way I won't waste my time and effort for nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo2019
    replied
    When you are a beginner you think more on how to earn easy money and you stumble a site which offers good to be true and end up being scammed, all your efforts and time are wasted worst case scenario if you involved money on it considering High Yield Investment Program. The only way to avoid these scummy website is do your own research, study the system and the name of the website. There are so many reviews site that you can rely on and bloggers that lists down all legit online home-based extra income like "thesimpledollar.com". Just always remember the golden rule when it comes to online jobs " If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is isn't".

Leave a comment:

• Jelineex
    replied
    It happened to me several times I get to worked on site that don't pay. It's discouraging to work on something you expect but end up for nothing. I was fooled because of my ignorance on how online job work. Because of my need to find extra income, I tried everything. I was attracted with the promising opportunities. As I walked thru with seeking jobs online, I learn to read and review on paying site if it's legit and accept worldwide workers. By doing this, I get to use my time wisely and work on real job site.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Type the word without space INSU RAN CE