Zareklamy : Earn online via watching videos, engagement on social media,etc.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Zareklamy is the application or website where you are paid to watch videos, leave engagement on social media. Here, the payment get you get on average for doing such tasks are about 1-2 cents for watching a video for 30 seconds, following someone's Instagram account.
Although, approval for the tasks is easy but you need to once finish and check by revisiting the site once again. This step is quite frustrating because you think you have done but again you have to confirm. Advertisers are less on this site, so you may get less tasks do here which I feel.
The site works worldwide almost and you can do it from anywhere you are. I could relate somewhat to Timebucks but Timebucks has got surveys and Engaged hits which is very much to earn there.

To receive payment, you have to reach the threshold limit i.e 25$ which is very high I feel , as you don't get so much to earn here. You should have a PayPal account to receive payout.

In my opinion, I would not consider it because of waiting for long payment. See if you like and prefer it.

Last edited: