Zareklamy Review (personal experience)

Hello and welcome, this is my personal review on this platform and I want you to read to the end to find out if this platform is really paying or a scam.
What is zareklamy: zareklamy is a money making app available both on Android and iOS where you make money by watching videos ads, playing games, completing surveys and shopping online. It all depends on what you find comfortable to do. You can also refer families and friends to sign up and get a commission.

How does it work: first of all, download the app on your smartphone. It is available for both Android and iOS device. After downloading the app, sign up with them and create an account and make sure you fill all the necessary information needed. After registering, you can now proceed to start earning.

How how to earn on his platform: it is easy to earn on zareklamy, ways to end include playing games, watching videos, shopping online, answering and feeling surveys and referring others to join using your referral link. Un $10 when a new member signs up using your referral link. Watching videos and do you know what that is varies and doesn't have a specific amount you can earn. The minimum withdrawal point of this platform is $25. That means you must have $25 or more in order for you to place withdrawal. Payment options include bank transfer, PayPal and Payoneer.

Is zareklamy legit or a scam: I created an account with them early this year, and about 2 weeks ago I reached the minimum withdrawal point of $25. I didn't get paid, I was asked to present series of documents and to prove I am the owner of my zareklamy account, I did send them some of the required proof through their email handle but up till date I didn't get a reply from them. I don't know if others got paid but it seems like this website isn't real. I got similar complains from people who used this platform online and I concluded that this website should be a scam.