Review Is Zareklamy Legitimate ?

Evindu

Hey guys. Yesterday , I registered for a new site called Zareklamy.com. This site pays me for viewing videos/ads & leaving reviews. So, I was able to earn about 1.5$ just in a hour. Is this a legit/scam site ?

Thank you

Kennysplash

Verified member
I also opened an account with zareklamy but I neglected it when I realized what it was, a pure scam. All of the reviews on trust pilot are paid reviews. They paid their members to write all the good things about it. Now why should they do that if they are sure that they are legit? I spent 1 week on the site and was only able to make $0.9, after which it became almost impossible to earn anything again since it keeps saying no more tasks available at the moment. Don't waste your precious time on the site.

Evindu

Thank you very much. You are right
I also opened an account with zareklamy but I neglected it when I realized what it was, a pure scam. All of the reviews on trust pilot are paid reviews. They paid their members to write all the good things about it. Now why should they do that if they are sure that they are legit? I spent 1 week on the site and was only able to make $0.9, after which it became almost impossible to earn anything again since it keeps saying no more tasks available at the moment. Don't waste your precious time on the site.