Ysense - Legit Survey Site to Earn Money (PayPal Payments)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonas

A serious site that rewards us in money for completing surveys.

As you can see, ySense pays without any problems.

The minimum withdrawal is $10 and is made in PayPal, Skrill.

<<<ySense Registration Link>>>

When you register, it is recommended that you use the email address you registered with PayPal.

Thank you.

Last edited:

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
It doesn't contains Lootably then it seems a serious earning opportunity because there is different ways for earn.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much about the information. I know this site very well. It is a legit survey site. In my opinion, surveys are a wonderful earning method and many people make money daily by participating in surveys. However, the problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. In the past, I joined several survey sites but soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time. So, as you see, it was not worth my time and effort. But in case surveys are available for your region, then it is wise to find a good survey site like the one mentioned in this thread and start working on it in order to make some money from it.

GiftsonAustin

Just what I wanted to ask if ySense is available for all countries?

Heartstrings

At least try to explain more about what the survey is a about, because there are some things they won't post or talk about till you have registered,not every sure is suitable for everyone. We all know most surveys are legit but one can never fully trust all the surveys we come across. What about those that doesn't have PayPal account? Can that person also participate or it has to be those that have paypal,?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Does cash out to Payoneer from Ysense allow users to order debit cards or considered as transfert not payment?

jonas

Surveys can be from different fields of activity. Of course, the number of surveys can also be influenced by geographical location.

payments.jpg

It is not mandatory to have a PayPal account. As you can see in the image above, there are other payment options. And these may vary from country to country.

In conclusion, ySense can also be used by people without a PayPal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.