YSense - an outstanding survey platform.

Axis

Banned
YSense, is pretty much different from any other survey platform that you may come across on the internet, one of the most important feature about the YSense survey app, is that it is totally safe and even if most of the surveys on this platform requires you to mention your private information and personalised details, you can be assured that your information are safe and the reason for this is because surveys task are not listed on the platform of this website however they are sent via email to get users and members. This website is only used to make money via surveys and nothing more . However as members and users to this platform perform survey, there earn points and credits, which can only be redeemed for PayPal cash and Payza.

Interestingly the YSense survey app is available in almost all countries of the world and there is absolutely no country or region of the world restricted to the usage of the platform. The YSense survey app is for the available for download on the Google app store and on the Google Play store for both iOS for users and Android phone users. This survey application is hundred percent legit and very genuine.

niche

Verified member
Some of the users are finding that their Ysense account is disabled without a valid reason, after they wasted their time registering for the platform. So it is better for some users to avoid registering or using the website, since they will waste their time and not get paid anything. It is better to use crypto PTC websites which are paying the users immediately after the ads are viewed.

jonas

Some of the users are finding that their Ysense account is disabled without a valid reason, after they wasted their time registering for the platform. So it is better for some users to avoid registering or using the website, since they will waste their time and not get paid anything. It is better to use crypto PTC websites which are paying the users immediately after the ads are viewed.
As far as you can see, ySense is a paying site. You can't compare PTC sites with online surveys. The payouts are much higher. There are so many positive reviews about ySense on the internet - so your comment may not be a valid one.

nela13

I am a member of the site since it was clixsense, at that time they had ptc ads and end up losing Paypal as their processor, I left but never closed my account. Last year I received a message from them saying that my account was going to be deleted due to inactivity. I returned to the site and reactivated my account as they have Paypal again. I am glad I did this, I have received 4 payments of $10 from them since then. Despite most days I only earn 2 cents (from the daily poll and one offer) sometimes I receive surveys and the money adds quickly. I also downloaded the app but I prefer to use the website.