What do you know about ySense

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This website is one of which I came across online why surfing the internet, according to what I read about it, it was said that it is a platform where you can earn money by doing some petty works on on it. Jobs like click to pay and all sorts. What I do not really understand about this whole thing is that, it seems to accept nigeria, which makes me feel uncomfortable because I am certain that most of these click to pay sites do not really welcome Nigerians or the location to be precise. I happened to know about this while I was trying to register an account with them. The thing is, I can’t say much about the payment method and how legit it is because I have not even done any work on there before not to talk about getting paid for a job well done so I do not know how effective is the legitimacy, To be honest, I am still doing some tasks on it hoping to get paid by the time I am done. I would really appreciate it if there is anyone on this forum that has had any experience with them and please share with us how it went.