Your experiences with HYIP investments

A HYIP which is an acronym high-yield investment programis a fraudulent investment scheme that purports to deliver extraordinarily high returns on investment. High-yield investment schemes often advertise yields of more than 100% per year in order to lure in victims. In reality, these high-yield investment programs are Ponzi schemes, and the organizers aim to steal the money invested. In a Ponzi scheme, money from new investors is taken to pay returns to established investors. Money is not invested and no actual underlying returns are earned; new money is just used to pay people who entered the scam earlier than they did. Alot of us including me have made investments in various HYIP webistes and organizations, so I would like to share your experiences with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
A HYIP which is an acronym high-yield investment programis a fraudulent investment scheme that purports to deliver extraordinarily high returns on investment. High-yield investment schemes often advertise yields of more than 100% per year in order to lure in victims. In reality, these high-yield investment programs are Ponzi schemes, and the organizers aim to steal the money invested. In a Ponzi scheme, money from new investors is taken to pay returns to established investors. Money is not invested and no actual underlying returns are earned; new money is just used to pay people who entered the scam earlier than they did. Alot of us including me have made investments in various HYIP webistes and organizations, so I would like to share your experiences with them.
Ever since I knew about ponzi schemes i never likened the way of such investment. I see it like dashing my hard earned cash away for nothing. Cos i don't even know how they generate the funds to pay me when I'm not doing something tangible. They aren't even a registered business to utilize the funds for investment. They just wait let MR B pays then MR A receives payment. That's absolutely madness.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
My first and last experience with Hyip left a source taste on my mouth. I just tried it once from a site I saw on BMF and I never tried such again. Hyip is another gambling if you are not good at moving on Swifly when you lose money then don't try Hyip because give or take you might just lose money in the process.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
HYip experience is always bad with people, I usually do not invest in Hyips. Two times I was ready to invest in Hyip program, however before I could do that, those Hyips turned scam and my money was saved. Hyips are always Ponzi, they are made to turn scam, so all investors who are investing in HYIPs are taking risk.

Ekuvero

I always say this when you are greedy you would always fall victims to scams site imagine they promising to give you 20% ROI when you definitely don't know they sources of income you would hurrily venture into it expecting high return. If you aren't greedy then it would be hard for those scam sites to scam you of your hard earn money cause good things doesn't comes easily all these ponzi schemes are only they to scam you and lcave you with a bitter experience of life that's why you need make research and reviews before venturing into any investments schemes

btaliat

VIP Contributor
My experience with high yield investment platforms is a lesson I cannot forget in a hurry. I was trying to make money online when I get to know this platform and I invested my money on it. Although I gained from the inception but later allowed greed to take over me and I lost everything that I have made. In the course of recouping what I have lost, I lost the remaining one I have too. It is a sad experience.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
HYIPs are a big fraud. I believe that such fraudulent websites should be banned by all search engines and governments should take a very strict action against such fraudulent, deceptive schemes. I lost a lot of money in HYIP programs last year. My experience with HYIP is much horrible. Even the long running HYIP programs will become a scam one day. The only people who earn money from such ponzi schemes are those people who own HYIP websites.

Olajidey

Any High Yield Investment Platform is same as Ponzi scheme, I can remember the time of MMM I think I have seen a legit source of income as I am able to cash out every month later on another scheme came out that promise 1005 in 7days little did I know that the first payout is among the founder I put a lot into it and I get burnt badly.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank with the issue of High-Yield Investment Programs, I know of several investors who were scammed. The latest in the news the other night was an investor of fish pond and coconut farm. The woman scammer was arrested and admitted that she has no coconut farm and was scamming her investor. The amount was 4 million pesos (about $80,000).

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be frank with the issue of High-Yield Investment Programs, I know of several investors who were scammed. The latest in the news the other night was an investor of fish pond and coconut farm. The woman scammer was arrested and admitted that she has no coconut farm and was scamming her investor. The amount was 4 million pesos (about $80,000).
Laughs. Their is no kind of scam one can't see or hear about online. The ponzi scheme scammers are still trying other route to make sure they scam people off their hard earned money while those using other form of business which they never owned to scam people off their hard earned money. I'm always careful to study their tricks, so i wouldn't fall victim.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Laughs. Their is no kind of scam one can't see or hear about online. The ponzi scheme scammers are still trying other route to make sure they scam people off their hard earned money while those using other form of business which they never owned to scam people off their hard earned money. I'm always careful to study their tricks, so i wouldn't fall victim.

I really do not know why search engines like Google and other authorities never take any action against these kind of ponzi schemes, even though they know that this kind of (Hyip) programs are illegal in many countries. They should definitely take action against these fraudsters. I believe that no matter what these scam will flourish, so the best way to fight these scams is to raise awareness against them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I really do not know why search engines like Google and other authorities never take any action against these kind of ponzi schemes, even though they know that this kind of (Hyip) programs are illegal in many countries. They should definitely take action against these fraudsters. I believe that no matter what these scam will flourish, so the best way to fight these scams is to raise awareness against them.
You prove a point here. If we raise awareness, and continuously talking ill around this fraudulent investment schemes online, our voices will be heard high. I just don't understand why they've not reported the IP addresses of this fraudsters creating HYIP sites that is just scam. Imagine that Gramfree that scammed people off is still in operation, deceiving people and taking away their time and offering them nothing. Actions should be taken online to reduce the inflow of scamming sites, is becoming too much. Everyday people lose millions of dollars, suffer a lot, cos of scammers.