You can Earn Money with Article Directories

raaman

Valued Contributor
You can Earn Money with Article Directories

Article directories are those websites that contain free articles. Normally, these articles are posted there as a way of promotion by the persons who owns the copyright of those articles. Every article contains the article owner’s byline below it. Because of this, those who read the article know who wrote it and who owns it. This way they will be able to get in touch with the writer or visit their site for more information. Article directories are the good place to showcase your articles so that the articles can bring you some income. When you use this method, those who are interested in your product or service may see your article and act .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have read so many articles online that have the authors details at the bottom of the post. Those are usually so great as I get to know who wrote the article and I can contact them or follow them for more of their work.

Having such directories for your articles will work so well, this is something that I will greatly consider when I get my own blog. It makes you get known and connects you with your readers, clients and fellow writers.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You cannot make money from article directories directly. These directories are basically created for creating backlinks, when you publish on these directories, you will be able to submit your own links which will be helpful in S EO value of your website. Some article directories even charge you for posting articles. IN other words, you will even have to pay money to start publishing on these directories. If you managed to get a lot of traffic from these article directories, you will be able to monetize your traffic, though