zenideni

Hi everyone, I would like to introduce you a system where you can make really good daily profits. First of all, I'm trying to make people money but for some reason even gambling forums are blocking me. I seriously don't understand people and their mindsets. Although my post has been deleted 2 times from Trendri, the admins here are people who will understand that I am not a spammer. That's why I will continue to help people at Trendri.I am aware that such systems may be shut down tomorrow. But this is not a ridiculous system. The money you earn is commission. Even though this site will be Ponzi in the future, it is making really good money right now.I'm not going to come and deposit all my money here. But for 1 month, I'm investing the money I'd give for hamburgers here. And it also gives good profits.

My team wins too.In other words, if you are going to take risks and invest money, be aware that you have to invest money that you will not cry when you lose.

BTW: This is not investment advice, I am promoting an application that I use myself. WRNG: Guys, please don't believe everything you see on the internet. There are a lot of scammers in the market and they work very synchronized. Remember, free cheese is only available in a mousetrap. This also applies to the system I will introduce to you. It gave us a very good profit, we formed a good team on the forums.

We made a profit from the money we deposited and now we are earning with our profits. In other words, even if the site is closed tomorrow, we do not have any losses, we even have very good profits. My goal is to help those who are looking for a good site. And I trust this site. The interface of the system may sound a little funny, but we make good money, so we don't care.I'll give you the link of my team;( https://coupang38.com/#/register?referCode=hgkzsf ) If you have a problem, keep in mind that the supports serve bigger teams like mine faster.
The system works as follows;
First of all, it's an app. There is also a website. To summarize briefly, you deposit money into the system. The system allows you to sell products on a daily basis according to the money you deposit and receive commissions from them. They call it "grab". If you are interested, I will share the Youtube contents with you so you can see how to do it more clearly.There are two options for depositing money.

The network where you are least paid is the TRC20 network. So use this. You can deposit a minimum of $30.After making a deposit, you send the hash code and screenshot for security measures.We withdraw our money from the withdrawal section.We enter our own TRC20 wallet from binance or another cryptocurrency wallet that we use. You can withdraw a minimum of $20. You pay a $1 fee when withdrawing money.A small warning, if your money does not go to your account after depositing money, come to the support section and write to support. They also respond quickly to my team members if there is any problem.

Check out the images below. Withdrawal proofs are also available.

My team now and total;
Screenshot_1.png

App:

1.jpg
2.jpg

Withdrawal:We do not withdraw money very often, as our commission increases with respect to the money in the account.
payment.jpg
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

zenideni

HI EVERYONEE, THE SITE WE EARNED AWESOME MONEY FOR 1 MONTH IS NOW SCAM. DON'T INVEST.NICE WORK TEAM!