zenideni

Hi everyone, I would like to introduce you a system where you can make really good daily profits. First of all, I'm trying to make people money but for some reason even gambling forums are blocking me. I seriously don't understand people and their mindsets. Although my post has been deleted 2 times from Trendri, the admins here are people who will understand that I am not a spammer. That's why I will continue to help people at Trendri.I am aware that such systems may be shut down tomorrow. But this is not a ridiculous system. The money you earn is commission. Even though this site will be Ponzi in the future, it is making really good money right now.I'm not going to come and deposit all my money here. But for 1 month, I'm investing the money I'd give for hamburgers here. And it also gives good profits.

My team wins too.In other words, if you are going to take risks and invest money, be aware that you have to invest money that you will not cry when you lose.

BTW: This is not investment advice, I am promoting an application that I use myself. WRNG: Guys, please don't believe everything you see on the internet. There are a lot of scammers in the market and they work very synchronized. Remember, free cheese is only available in a mousetrap. This also applies to the system I will introduce to you. It gave us a very good profit, we formed a good team on the forums.

We made a profit from the money we deposited and now we are earning with our profits. In other words, even if the site is closed tomorrow, we do not have any losses, we even have very good profits. My goal is to help those who are looking for a good site. And I trust this site. The interface of the system may sound a little funny, but we make good money, so we don't care.I'll give you the link of my team;( https://coupang38.com/#/register?referCode=hgkzsf ) If you have a problem, keep in mind that the supports serve bigger teams like mine faster.
The system works as follows;
First of all, it's an app. There is also a website. To summarize briefly, you deposit money into the system. The system allows you to sell products on a daily basis according to the money you deposit and receive commissions from them. They call it "grab". If you are interested, I will share the Youtube contents with you so you can see how to do it more clearly.There are two options for depositing money.

The network where you are least paid is the TRC20 network. So use this. You can deposit a minimum of $30.After making a deposit, you send the hash code and screenshot for security measures.We withdraw our money from the withdrawal section.We enter our own TRC20 wallet from binance or another cryptocurrency wallet that we use. You can withdraw a minimum of $20. You pay a $1 fee when withdrawing money.A small warning, if your money does not go to your account after depositing money, come to the support section and write to support. They also respond quickly to my team members if there is any problem.

Check out the images below. Withdrawal proofs are also available.

My team now and total;
Screenshot_1.png

App:

1.jpg
2.jpg

Withdrawal:We do not withdraw money very often, as our commission increases with respect to the money in the account.
payment.jpg
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't really fancy the website that asks me to pay before making money from it. The only thing I like about your post is that you expose everything that you know about the website without mincing words. This kind of website always pay rise that joined early because it is not to be relied on.

zenideni

I don't really fancy the website that asks me to pay before making money from it. The only thing I like about your post is that you expose everything that you know about the website without mincing words. This kind of website always pay rise that joined early because it is not to be relied on.
Thank you very much for your thoughts, I try to be as honest as I can.But remember, free cheese is only available in a mousetrap.

E

eldavis

Honestly this sounds too good to be true, and the fact that an investment is needed before you can start making money, it makes one doubt more. Have you been able to catch out yourself?

zenideni

Honestly this sounds too good to be true, and the fact that an investment is needed before you can start making money, it makes one doubt more. Have you been able to catch out yourself?
Free cheese is only available in mousetrap.I do not trust such systems, it may be closed tomorrow.But as I mentioned above, losing 50-100 bucks doesn't bother me much. I took that risk. My team did too. Now we just flip our profit.We withdrew our principal. So we have no loss. We just win. I hope we continue to win until it closes.

zenideni

it sound nice but am going to do some investigation on it but I know what to do
It involves very high risk, if your money is important and losing it upsets you, I would say don't enter.It has made good profits so far.But we don't know what will happen tomorrow. I am still continuing. I don't think there will be a problem as long as the support system responds.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
What if I join your team , you pay for me (since your team is guaranteed) by taking the risk involved so when I earn , I pay you and 5 percent of whatever I earn?. Think about it.

zenideni

What if I join your team , you pay for me (since your team is guaranteed) by taking the risk involved so when I earn , I pay you and 5 percent of whatever I earn?. Think about it.
There is no such thing as a guarantee Support system provides more efficient support, moreover, no commission is taken from the money deposited, a commission is taken from the commission earned in app. So I won't get hurt, but it's not necessary. By the way, I saw someone who did this, it's a clever method. But it's not something for me to deal with.Investing in the application is risky, I say every time. And every time, I say this if you want to invest: invest an amount that you won't be upset if you drop it.This may be 100-200 for me, 30-40 for someone else.We've had good earnings for two weeks. I hope it continues. But as I said, we don't know what will happen tomorrow.

uforwealth

Verified member
Thanks for the comment, there are many people who think like this, you set a good example.First of all it's real, and yes me and the members are making money.Of course, you have to take risks to realize that it is real. Secondly, the thing is that my post is not suitable for people who are afraid to lose 50-100 bucks.This may be big money for some people, but as I said, my post does not appeal to them. I see people making really good money here, and I do, even though I don't earn much. I am aware that it may close tomorrow, and don't worry, everyone who invests here is investing knowing that they may lose that money tomorrow. I'm sorry it didn't sound convincing enough for you, I hope you find more efficient ways.
What you are saying now is that we should invest our hard-earned money and forget it because we may lose it or make profit from it. From your statement,( 'I am aware that it may close tomorrow....'), there is 80% possiblity that we will lose our capital.

It is not easy to make money here, in Nigeria not to talk of investing it in what is uncertain. If you have another website that we can work and get paid without investment, donot hesitate to share it with us. Thanks for your understanding.

zenideni

What you are saying now is that we should invest our hard-earned money and forget it because we may lose it or make profit from it. From your statement,( 'I am aware that it may close tomorrow....'), there is 80% possiblity that we will lose our capital.

It is not easy to make money here, in Nigeria not to talk of investing it in what is uncertain. If you have another website that we can work and get paid without investment, donot hesitate to share it with us. Thanks for your understanding.
I understand what you are saying and I agree with you. This app is not for you, because it involves high risk and pays for that risk. In other words, your money may go away at any time and you may not find a contact person. For this reason, I never recommend investing in such applications. This is suitable for people who won't be upset even if they lose 30 or 200 dollars. I don't know how things work in Nigeria. But if you are looking for a safe investment, I suggest you take a look at the new metaverse cryptocurrencies. Or there are systems where you can earn money in the game. Metaverses "MIR4" is one of them.

uforwealth

Verified member
I understand what you are saying and I agree with you. This app is not for you, because it involves high risk and pays for that risk. In other words, your money may go away at any time and you may not find a contact person. For this reason, I never recommend investing in such applications. This is suitable for people who won't be upset even if they lose 30 or 200 dollars. I don't know how things work in Nigeria. But if you are looking for a safe investment, I suggest you take a look at the new metaverse cryptocurrencies. Or there are systems where you can earn money in the game. Metaverses "MIR4" is one of them.
Thanks for your clarification. If you have another site that doesn't require investment,please drop it here. Merry xmas and Happy New Year in advance.