zenideni

Hi everyone, I would like to introduce you a system where you can make really good daily profits. First of all, I'm trying to make people money but for some reason even gambling forums are blocking me. I seriously don't understand people and their mindsets. Although my post has been deleted 2 times from Trendri, the admins here are people who will understand that I am not a spammer. That's why I will continue to help people at Trendri.I am aware that such systems may be shut down tomorrow. But this is not a ridiculous system. The money you earn is commission. Even though this site will be Ponzi in the future, it is making really good money right now.I'm not going to come and deposit all my money here. But for 1 month, I'm investing the money I'd give for hamburgers here. And it also gives good profits.

My team wins too.In other words, if you are going to take risks and invest money, be aware that you have to invest money that you will not cry when you lose.

BTW: This is not investment advice, I am promoting an application that I use myself. WRNG: Guys, please don't believe everything you see on the internet. There are a lot of scammers in the market and they work very synchronized. Remember, free cheese is only available in a mousetrap. This also applies to the system I will introduce to you. It gave us a very good profit, we formed a good team on the forums.

We made a profit from the money we deposited and now we are earning with our profits. In other words, even if the site is closed tomorrow, we do not have any losses, we even have very good profits. My goal is to help those who are looking for a good site. And I trust this site. The interface of the system may sound a little funny, but we make good money, so we don't care.I'll give you the link of my team;( https://coupang38.com/#/register?referCode=hgkzsf ) If you have a problem, keep in mind that the supports serve bigger teams like mine faster.
The system works as follows;
First of all, it's an app. There is also a website. To summarize briefly, you deposit money into the system. The system allows you to sell products on a daily basis according to the money you deposit and receive commissions from them. They call it "grab". If you are interested, I will share the Youtube contents with you so you can see how to do it more clearly.There are two options for depositing money.

The network where you are least paid is the TRC20 network. So use this. You can deposit a minimum of $30.After making a deposit, you send the hash code and screenshot for security measures.We withdraw our money from the withdrawal section.We enter our own TRC20 wallet from binance or another cryptocurrency wallet that we use. You can withdraw a minimum of $20. You pay a $1 fee when withdrawing money.A small warning, if your money does not go to your account after depositing money, come to the support section and write to support. They also respond quickly to my team members if there is any problem.

Check out the images below. Withdrawal proofs are also available.

My team now and total;
Screenshot_1.png

App:

1.jpg
2.jpg

Withdrawal:We do not withdraw money very often, as our commission increases with respect to the money in the account.
payment.jpg
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

zenideni

Today (don't miss the train)(Today I shared another method where you can earn free dollars. Reach my posts.);
Screenshot_1.png

Icon

Hmm na wa o so you will invest first then you start making money this your post is too good to be true I would really like to try it but the fact that you have to invest first that means it is totally scam maybe you should use it to help your family members instead of trying to help strangers

zenideni

Hmm na wa o so you will invest first then you start making money this your post is too good to be true I would really like to try it but the fact that you have to invest first that means it is totally scam maybe you should use it to help your family members instead of trying to help strangers
Thanks for the comment, there are many people who think like this, you set a good example.First of all it's real, and yes me and the members are making money.Of course, you have to take risks to realize that it is real. Secondly, the thing is that my post is not suitable for people who are afraid to lose 50-100 bucks.This may be big money for some people, but as I said, my post does not appeal to them. I see people making really good money here, and I do, even though I don't earn much. I am aware that it may close tomorrow, and don't worry, everyone who invests here is investing knowing that they may lose that money tomorrow. I'm sorry it didn't sound convincing enough for you, I hope you find more efficient ways.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
As long as they are asking us to deposit some money then we have to do some investigative journalism to find out more information about their website and what they are using to generate the money they are paying, well personally I am afraid of investing my money in most of this website because for my experience with most of them they are not always trusted, they might be genuine now but you don't know what may happen the next few minutes. in a situation like this I will not directly involve myself but anyone that is interested should try to understand that they have to invest what they can afford to lose m.

zenideni

As long as they are asking us to deposit some money then we have to do some investigative journalism to find out more information about their website and what they are using to generate the money they are paying, well personally I am afraid of investing my money in most of this website because for my experience with most of them they are not always trusted, they might be genuine now but you don't know what may happen the next few minutes. in a situation like this I will not directly involve myself but anyone that is interested should try to understand that they have to invest what they can afford to lose m.
I totally agree, thanks a lot for your comment. Me and my team won, yes, but we took our own capital and left our profits there. So right now we're making money out of nothing. I had set a limit on myself, losing more than $500 would have upset me a lot, so I traded below that or that amount. Everyone should invest in their own financial situation and in amounts that will not upset them. Active for 3 months yes, but we don't know what will happen tomorrow.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I totally agree, thanks a lot for your comment. Me and my team won, yes, but we took our own capital and left our profits there. So right now we're making money out of nothing. I had set a limit on myself, losing more than $500 would have upset me a lot, so I traded below that or that amount. Everyone should invest in their own financial situation and in amounts that will not upset them. Active for 3 months yes, but we don't know what will happen tomorrow.
I understand your post perfectly and you have done the right thing by telling people the danger that may involve in most of this platform so that they know how they can invest wisely so that they wont be depressed if they lose so much of their money.. if they have been operating for up to 3 months then this really shows that they are trying but sometimes most perform like these are always suitable for people to invest on the early start up so that even if they are not likely to continue their operation you won't lose.. but in all the same as long as they are paying you, definitely do not have anything to lose since you have made back your capital

B

blcj

I started using coupang38 1 week ago cuz of my friend recomendetion, made one withdraw to try if its legit yesterday, money came after 24h. Withdrawal is legit but as u mentioned we never know whats gonna happen, now I'm trying to make some money and take back the capital, so I cannot lose my own money, also I heard sites like this are usually closed within few months and then there are a new ones etc.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not think that it would be a wise decision to participate in such kind of programs, especially if they have a bad reputation or if they are unpopular. Moreover, you should definitely try to avoid such kind of programs if they require you to invest a good amount of money. You yourself have stated that you believe that such kind of programs can close down quickly, so you must avoid them. There are many other kinds of great programs you can get involved into. There are many affiliate programs which you may use to make money, so try them out instead of risking your money.

zenideni

I started using coupang38 1 week ago cuz of my friend recomendetion, made one withdraw to try if its legit yesterday, money came after 24h. Withdrawal is legit but as u mentioned we never know whats gonna happen, now I'm trying to make some money and take back the capital, so I cannot lose my own money, also I heard sites like this are usually closed within few months and then there are a new ones etc.
A very good comment. Thank you. Yes, it comes exactly 24 hours after the withdrawal. Me and my team had withdrawn our own capital in 2 weeks. Our remaining amounts there were also high, we earn with that money. They seem to have been active for 3 months and are bringing a constant update. But the site's support said since 2015. It didn't sound very convincing. As you said, the life of such sites is usually 1 or 2 weeks. I'm surprised it still hasn't closed at this point. We make pretty good money. I hope it continues into the next months xd

B

blcj

A very good comment. Thank you. Yes, it comes exactly 24 hours after the withdrawal. Me and my team had withdrawn our own capital in 2 weeks. Our remaining amounts there were also high, we earn with that money. They seem to have been active for 3 months and are bringing a constant update. But the site's support said since 2015. It didn't sound very convincing. As you said, the life of such sites is usually 1 or 2 weeks. I'm surprised it still hasn't closed at this point. We make pretty good money. I hope it continues into the next months xd
yeah, hope so aswell, goodluck to u

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Oh good one, I think I like this, the fact that you could even show us some picture proof has made me have some amount of trust in it, but please I would really appreciate it if you could do me a favor of explaining more further in details to know what will really be done as a task to earn this much and probably more. I know a lot of people will be eager to start it right now and I can tell you that I am one of them but at the same time I just like to filled in

B

blcj

Also I think its said, that u are not allowed to use more accounts from the same ip

zenideni

Oh good one, I think I like this, the fact that you could even show us some picture proof has made me have some amount of trust in it, but please I would really appreciate it if you could do me a favor of explaining more further in details to know what will really be done as a task to earn this much and probably more. I know a lot of people will be eager to start it right now and I can tell you that I am one of them but at the same time I just like to filled in
Hello, thank you very much for your comment. There is a youtube video where I explain all of this, but I can't add a link here. In short, the thing is: You deposit money, then you earn commissions based on the money you deposit from products sold instantly with an "auto grab" from a system called "grab". If you are thinking of investing, be very careful, we don't know what will happen tomorrow. It's going well at the moment.

zenideni

Update: Today we continued without any problems. Tomorrow or the next day I will withdraw $35 from my other account.;
Screenshot_1.png